Chapter 13

Casey and Bell walked in I noticed Bell's scent had changed her eyes lit up when she saw me, we decided that we would make breakfast we sent the guys off so Bell and I could talk.

Bell pulled the neck of her shirt to show me her mark " Raven it was wonderful, Its like nothing I ever felt before. "

I smiled at Bell but my heart ached I wanted to proudly wear Alex's mark as well but I wanted him to love me first.

Bell had a smirk on her face " Raven you have 3 hickeys on your neck and chest."

"what " I said while grabbing a shiny pot so I could see sure enough I had 3 hickeys

I screamed  "he had to give me hickeys I'm going to kill Alex"

Alex walked in with a smirk on his face he had heard me " Raven your one to talk you should see my back."

I cringed I had dug my nails into his back when we made out " fine were even" I said through clenched teeth.

Bell and I finished making breakfast we were sitting down in the kitchen eating when Bell suggested we go to the beach.

We all quickly changed and piled into Luke's SUV and headed to the beach when we got to the beach it was packed.

We unloaded and found a spot near the ocean Alex and I went for a swim when we got back Luke had gone off with a girl he had met Casey and Bell were asleep under the umbrella.

" Why don't we get some food and drinks for everyone." I suggested.

We went off in search of food and drinks when we got back Luke was back with a girl our age he introduced her as Christy ,Casey and Bell were just coming out of the water.

After we ate our sandwiches we started a game of volley ball which was'nt fair as the guys teamed up against us, they had fun at our expense as they had us running all over the beach.

We were all pretty tired after the volley ball game and we sat and watched the sunset I was sitting between Alex's legs and he had his arms around me while stroking my thigh, Casey and Bell were laying on the beach towel Luke and Christy were sitting beside Bell and Casey.

We just all sat in silence enjoying the setting sun.

We packed up before it got totally dark and drove home when we got home there was  note from Alex's parents they had gone out to dinner with Luke's parents and dinner was in the oven for us.

We had dinner quickly and cleaned up I wanted nothing more than to take a shower and go to bed with Alex.

Alex and I were tired from our day at the beach we showered and fell asleep.

 When I woke Alex was gone but he left a note on his pillow.

" Raven as much as I would love to spend the day in bed with you, duty calls Luke and I have to check the borders by the way check the night stand I left something there for you Alex."

I looked over at the night stand there was a small blue box when I pulled the ribbons and opened it there were diamond stud earrings I put them in and looked at them in the bathroom mirror.

Bell rang my cell phone " Raven I've been trying to get through to you all morning."

" I was asleep, what time is it."

"Its midday." Bell laughed

I looked over at the clock I never slept this late " We missed training why don't we go for a run in the woods bring a swim suit and we can go swimming in the lake." Bell suggested

" Sure let me change and I'll meet you outside, I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top with my swim suit underneath I put on  flip flops and headed outside.

Bell packed our clothes in a little bag and we shifted and ran through the forest to the lake we chased after butterflies and played hide and seek through the trees.

When we reached the lake it looked so beautiful we shifted back to human form putting on our swim suits we dived into the cool clear water we swam for a bit before we came back to shore to rest.

We picked up an unfamiliar scent in the air we looked around but saw nothing " Bell I think we should go."

We heard a voice coming towards us from the forest " So soon I was enjoying watching you both." 

We looked to where the voice came from  out of the shadows a man with blondie hair and green eyes walked he was'nt as tall as Alex he looked very pale his eyes where focused on Bell he looked at her greedily.

" Caden " Bell said

" That's not Caden" I said Bell looked at me puzzled " That's Aden his twin brother."

Shock was clear on Bell's face " Raven I don't think he is alone sniff the air there is more than one scent here"

I sniffed the air there was more than one scent maybe 5 or more. " Did you both think I would come here with out a few friends." Aden smirked when 5 rogues came out of the shadows behind Aden.

Bell was quite I figured she was mind linking Alex so I mind linked Casey telling him we were in the forest by the lake and Aden Caden's brother was here with five rogues.

" Raven try to stall them that should give Alex time to send some pack memebers to your location I am on my way back to Black Hawk territory I will have some of our pack members join me there." Casey told me.

" What do you want Aden" I snarled at him

" I've come for the love of my life Bell."

" I have a mate already and I have been marked and even if I was'nt I would'nt want you." Bell said with disgust.

Aden's eyes flashed to pitch black we could see his wolf was on the surface Bell and I stood ready to defend our selves

Aden seem to have calmed down a bit " Who is this mate you speak of my lovely."

" you will find out soon enough when he is ripping your throat out." I shouted at him

He laughed " When Alexander is holding your lifeless body I will be there to see the look on his face, I only wanted Bell but now my plans have changed having you Alexander will come for you."

I glared at him " Were not going with out a fight," I said stubbornly Aden smiled at me evilly

" Their's more than one way to skin a wolf." I heard Bell fall to the floor with a thud before I could react I felt a sting in my arm before everything went dark.