Double Trouble - Blurb

Randall and Aaron Higgins are Lockton's most famous twins. The whole town knows who they are and how much money they earn - which is a goddamned lot. Residents of Lockton often stop outside their grossly huge house in their snobbishly posh end of town with their awfully unfriendly neighbours to gawp and gaze at the Higgins' house - which was called Lockton Manor. However, the Higgins twins are two of the kindest and most whole-hearted people you could ever wish to meet.

Amanda Fogg is their maid. Aaron has been known to do a lot of the cleaning and tidying in Lockton Manor so that Amanda doesn't have to, despite being the maid.

Martin Goss is their gardener. Randall Higgins has been known to do a lot of the weed killing and garden tending himself so that Martin doesn't have to, despite being the gardener.

Randall and Aaron seem like Lockton's kindest and most whole-hearted people you could ever wish to meet, but nobody knows what goes on behind closed doors and when Randall makes a rash decision he will later regret, how do the twins reconcile? Does Lockton lose the last feint hope of a better community or is that the end of Lockton's reputation?

Where is Aaron Higgins and what is the truth behind the Higgins Twins?