Chapter•One•

Your POV:
"Hello Welcome to Starbucks. What may I get for you today?" It's the same routine every morning since I finished college. Wake up,Change,Run to work,Go home,Eat,Sleep. I'm Y/N Y/LN,20 years old and working full time as a barista in my local Starbucks. My parents live in Miami but I came to live in California last year to finish my last year in College.

"Um yeah I'll  have a Green Tea Latte please"

I look up from typing in the order to see a beautiful pale raven haired girl around 20 maybe with emerald eyes. I get cut out of my thoughts when I hear her.

"Hello?" She says waving her hand in my face. I blink my eyes and smiles embarrassed.

"Yeah I'm sorry about that ma'am. Green tea latte coming right up. That will be $8.34 please" I say and fix my green apron and grab a cup from the side and a sharpie to right her name.

"Your name ma'am?" I say looking up again.

"Lauren Jauregui" she says in a raspy voice. I nod and right Lauren's name down. I wait for her to give me the money and see her looking in her bag searching for 3 more dollars. I see if my manager is around and luckily he isn't.

"Here. I'll pay the rest for you it's ok." I say and smile at her. She shakes her head and look in her purse. I put in the amount of money on the screen and get the five bucks and put it in the car register. She gives up and smiles.

"Thank you every much um.." She says waiting for me to answer.

"Y/N" I say and smile back.

"It's nice to meet you Y/N" she says and put out her hand. I shake it and go to the back to make her drink.
---
9:00pm

Finally out of work! Now I have to take out the trash. As I walk to the back I hear someone behind me. I walk faster and throw away the trash. I feel someone grab my hand and turn me around.

"Boo" Lauren whispers making me jump. She laughs and I pull away from her.

"What the hell Lauren! You scared the shit out of me. Why are you here?" I yell and she stops laughing.

"Well my love I'm here to pay you back for paying the rest of my drink." She says and I shake my head.

"I said it was ok so yo-" I get cut off be Lauren.

"Come on I waited here all day. So what you say. Lets get the fuck out of here?" She says with a smirk on her face and her hand extended. I nod.

"Ok sure"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
A/N: Hey guys it's Sofia! Hope you liked this first part of this Lauren/You story. Comment if you want it to be Carmen/You. Anyways make sure to comment,vote and share this with your followers. Byeeee. K. I love you.

Stay Rad
~Sofia