He's Not Normal... *A One Direction Vampire Story* by MilaStypayhorlikson

He's Not Normal

Description:

"WHAT THE HELL!" I screamed as something flashed past me in a dim beam of light. What was that?!

"Who's there?" I asked, slightly scared and extremely confused. It flashed by me again, causing me to let out an ear-piercing shriek. I backed up into the brick wall of the building and quickly took out my phone, beginning to dial Chloe back to tell her what had just happened. The flash came back and within seconds, my phone was out of my hands. In the blink an eye, the flash bolted into the creepy alley.

I ran into the alley, only going in about ten feet. It was then I saw the dark, shadowy figure that I was used to seeing at the end of the alley. It looked like a person...

"H-Hello?" I called out. The dark figure suddenly disappeared from it's spot in the same flash I saw three times a few minutes ago. I knew the figure was behind me, and I knew it was a person, I could feel their breath on my neck. I shivered.

"Who's here?" I shouted more confidently.

"You shouldn't know yet, my love." The raspy voice whispered in my ear. I didn't bear turning around.

*****

Samantha Wood only went to the store to buy a few things, how did she end up in this mess? And what happens when a couple of Sam's kidnappers fall for her? Will she fall for them? 

Find out by reading He's Not Normal!

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/4361335-he%27s-not-normal-a-one-direction-vampire-story