005

"Oh no."  he glare at Sehun while ending the call.

"Yah Sehun, you told them you were here didn't you?" Luhan crossed his arms while tapping his foot.

"I-I'm sorry hyung, they asked me where am I and they heard your voice on the line and..." he closed his eyes and hugged Luhan.

"Aish, they'll come in a few-"

*DING DONG*

"Here comes a noisy bunch." Luhan sighed.

Luhan went down and he left me and Sehun. We followed him at the door and I saw ten guys in front of the door.

"Yo Luhan! / Hyung!" they surprised Luhan and I stumbled down shocked.

They went to the guest room. The peace atmosphere became crowded and noisy. I didn't notice Yae is also here.

"Bwo? Sehunnie what's that glasses?" a guy with a derp face took it.

"Yah Chanyeol hyung! It's mine!" Before Sehun's about to take it, Chanyeol wore it. Good thing I hid quickly.

"There's a big rat!" Chanyeol pointed at my direction and I went somewhere safe.

Did he just call me a rat?! 

"Give me the glasses hyung!" and there Sehun got it back. At last I could breathe evenly. Sehun gave me a thumbs up and I returned a thumb and a smile back.

"Its so boring. Lets go somewhere else. I wanna go shopping I guess, Kris! There is sale in Gucci. Buy me the bag I told you last time." the guy who looks like a panda said.

"Good thinking Tao." that guy looks like Taemin.

"AHA! Lets go to Lotte World!" the guy who wore an eyeliner said. He looks good with the eyeliner though.

"Who agrees?" and, everybody raised their hands except Sehun,

"Lotte World again?" Sehun pouted, 

"We'll leave you here then!" Chanyeol laughed,

 "Aish, okay I'll come with you." Sehun crossed his arms.

"Arasso, lets go." Everybody stood up and I sneaked next to Luhan. 

"They sure are noisy bunch." I shrugged.