A love note he writes you

Darry: my dear (y/n),
After work today I'm gonna take you somewhere real special because we haven't had a date night in a long time, put something pretty on (which could be anything because you're always beautiful) and be ready for 7:00. I can't wait to see you and kiss you and just be with you!!
              Darry

Steve: Hey there hottie ;) I just wanted to write alittle note to make you smile because I love when you smile. I'm gonna stop writing now because I'm out of ideas to put down... Love ya ~ Steve

Two-bit: hey there, have I ever told you how nice you look when you aren't wearing nothin' but one of my shirts? I'm sorry (y/n), I try to be romantic and I stink. I hope you have a good day and I can't wait to spend time with you later, I love you!
Oh and here's a jokey pick up line for ya!

I grew up during the sixties, with the peace and love generation. If I can't get some love, I'd like to get a piece.

Haha pretty funny huh? Shoot (y/n) I can see you ain't laughin'! I'm sorry babe! Anyways I love you sweet thang

-Two-bit

Johnny: (y/n), I could never thank you enough for everything you do, how you're always making me smile when I'm in a bad mood and just all the little things make me love you even more everyday, I love you so much!
Johnny

Ponyboy: babe, ya know all those sunrises and sunsets we look at together? And how beautiful I think they are? Well I think that you beat the Suns beauty by a long shot, your personality is amazing, and you're absolutely beautiful! Well, that's all I wanted to say I guess, I hope this makes you smile, I love you (y/n)
                       ~Ponyboy

Sodapop: my beautiful Babygirl, I've been thinkin' a lot lately about us, I don't think I could ask for a more amazing and beautiful person in my life than you! You make me smile and make the darkest days seem alittle bit brighter. You make me feel so happy all the time and I can't put into words how much I love and appreciate you (y/n), I love you my one and only

Yours truly
Soda

Dally: Hey there gorgeous, I've never actually had the chance to tell you this in person, but I actually love you so much! You're the greatest thing that's ever happened to me and I love being around you, your laugh and smile and personality just make my day. I know I can be an ass sometimes and I love that you put up with me so well.
Anyways babe, I'll see you soon, love ya.
*Dallas