o n e

September 25, 2011 | 9:07pm. Today, we broke up.

*

"It's surprisingly tidy in here."

Those were the first words Yuki said as she and Itachi, accompanied by Shisui, Naruto and Hanako, set foot into [Name]'s dark, dormant apartment. All the curtains were closed; the whole household was swathed in a cool, calming darkness. Itachi inhaled as he stepped in after Yuki, looking around his familiar surroundings for a light switch. With the little light offered, Itachi could make out [Name]'s kitchen and living room, which, as Yuki had already pointed out, was indeed tidy.

With [Name]'s grief-stricken parents' blessings, the small group of friends had been entitled with the job that they all dreaded; clearing out [Name]'s apartment.

The funeral was yesterday, and now, amongst their grief, [Name]'s closest were preparing themselves for the job of clearing out their friend's old dwelling place once and for all.

Yuki and Hanako took it upon themselves to go around and open the curtains and windows, while Shisui, Itachi and Naruto discussed what rooms they would take. Every room, from the bathroom to [Name]'s storage, needed to be cleared out.

"Itachi, maybe you and Hanako can clear out her bedroom," suggested Shisui, arms crossed. Itachi looked at his cousin with wide eyes.

"Why me?"

"I didn't say you had to," said Shisui defensively. "If you don't want to do it, Naruto always could."

"No, no. I'll do it."

Shisui nodded.

"Cool."  

A/N: shoutout to  xxdoncrazyxx for the motivation and inspiration for this long awaited sequel. u da real mvp homie :)