Injuries and Irony

Thank you all for so much support! Each vote and comment encourages me to keep writing! Sorry if this is shorter but the next chapter will be pretty long, so it might take some time, but take this chapter in the meantime~

It's funny how life is sometimes. [Y/N] was brave, daring, and merciful, but fate decided to change what could've been.

It was about six months after Robin and Ben had left for jedi training. About six months that a small [Y/N] was torn from the only friends she had. It was late at night when they came. They gave no signs of warning and no one could've prevented anything. The dark shadows and looming figures came into the bedrooms one by one, taking whatever treasure they could find.

[Y/N] was a smart girl and the smallest noises could wake her from her slumber. So when she heard the rustling of capes and robes, she was alerted with eyes darting around the room. The thieves couldn't have that. Little eyes went wide when they landed on the dark character in the room.

"MOM--" [Y/N] was silenced by the pure shock of what happened next. A forceful shove, knocked her off her bed onto the cold, hard floor as a glowing blade of deadly light in the small size of a dagger was held to her throat. A minuscule cry of fright was emitted from the child. The sick and twisted man decided to play on her fright and singed her neck with the blade, making sure her yelp was cut quite. The fear and hatred of the blade began to settle into the impressionable mind of the child. One by one the invaders left, taking the young girl with them.

The young girl who now feared for glowing sabers, like the ones she used to imagine she had and wanted to wield when she was older.

The fresh red scar would only ever remind her.

.:→:.

Ben was tired of all this training, he secretly adored it but loathed it because [Y/N] wasn't here. Although, he felt a little better when Master Luke said that [Y/N] will be coming to train next year, for by then, she will be old enough to train. The chance to see his best friend, helped him set higher goals to be able to show off when she gets here. Thus, Ben became more attentive in training. He perfected skills, and force techniques. Yet, his emotion was the one thing he struggled to control. If only [Y/N] was here, her giggly smile and child innocence always helped when he needed to control his emotions.

The days would drag out, but Ben stayed determined, for [Y/N]. Sadly, he had yet to know what tragedy had befallen his best friend.

The world's cruel, isn't it? The innocence of the world can never last, such a shame.

.:↓:.

Huehuehue =u= poor lil Ben doesn't know what happened yet and is still eagerly awaiting your presence. Oops, crying yet? No? Okay imma make you shed those tears soon keseses jk ily

-Admin Kanu

Edited 2/10/16