10

Tonight was the night of Sam and Val's first date.

Val was dressed in tight black jeans and a loose white v neck shirt paired with a denim jacket. She thought she might try and dress like Sam to fit in a bit more.

Sam had given her a few hints to where they were going, and Val guessed it correctly, but Sam wouldn't tell her she was correct.

Val was just touching up on some red lipstick when she heard a car out the front honk their horn a few times.

She ran down the stairs and told her mum she was going out and wouldn't back until later that night. Her mother nodded and told her to be safe as she slipped out the front door.

After Val had closed the door, her mother looked out of the front windows and saw who was there. She was quite suspicious.

There on the curb of her house sat Sam in a little two door beaten up car. He got out of the car when he saw Val walking down her drive way and opened the door.

Sam thought she looked hot, extravagant, magnificent. He could go on and on about how good he looked and how tight his pants were becoming.

Val thanked the kind gentleman and got seated in his car while Sam got back into his side and started driving off to the venue.

Both Sam and Val were immensely excited for tonight.