1 || Maybe I'll get out of this place soon...

Becca's POV

I've been in foster care since I was born. My parents died in a car crash leaving me an orphan. Nobody has ever wanted me. They just look past me and go for the younger children. I'm 15 now and I'm still in this place. I've become "different" these years I've been here. I listen to rock and punk music. I wear all black. I have half red half black hair, just like Cruella Deville. I wear black eyeliner smudged around my eyes. I'm not normal.

"Dinner in 15 minutes Becca." Our foster home mother said peaking into my room.

When I turned 12 and started turning to the dark side I said put me in my own room or I'll kill myself.

I scare everyone here. I'm not the only teenager. There's a 14 year old Leah, but she's a snobby white kid. And there's a 17 year old Sam. He's beautiful but he's turning 18 in a couple of weeks then he's going out into the real world on his own.

All the kids here get paid $3 each for doing our chores. I only have to clean my room and my personal bathroom spotless. And they do check. But I get paid and every year I can buy myself new clothes. I'm lucky if I get new  band t-shirts or jeans. Chores are once a week. It sucks but I deal with it.

"Dinner!" I heard all the kids scream as they ran down the halls.

I pushed myself up off my bed with my iPod in hand. I saved up for a couple of years and bought an iPod. I illegally download my music with the computers they let us use. I had my headphones plugged in and turned on my favorite band. Panic! At The Disco.

They have been my first favorite band and will forever be my favorite.

I walked downstairs when I was stopped by our foster mother. "Becca I have some people who would like to see you."

She led me down a hallway and into the ward where people can meet the foster kids.

I walked in and sat in a chair at a desk. I sat there tapping my fingers along to the music filling my ears.

"I'll go get them" foster mom said and left the room that leads behind a one way window.

I'm old enough to know its not an actual mirror.

I sat there tapping my fingers and humming along to the music.

I pushed my bangs back with my hand.

"Here she is."

I stood up as I have been told to do when we meet a new possible family.

I was met with a girl a little bit taller than me. About 5'5". And a boy 5'9". His brown eyes met mine. My eyes widened. I looked at the girl.

Oh my god.

Brendon Urie and his wife Sarah are standing right in front of me.

"Hi Becca." Sarah said to me while holding her hand out for me to shake.

I gladly shook her hand and Brendon did the same.

"H-hi.." I managed to choke out.

"I love your hair Becca." Brendon said to me and smiled that welcoming smile I've dreamed of meeting one day.

I'm not sexually attracted to Brendon. I'm not like crazy other fan girls. He has just been there through tough times and has helped me so much and I have dreamed of telling him that since the beginning.

"Thank you." I said shyly.

"Well I'll leave you three alone to get to know each other a little more. I'll go save you a plate of food Becca." Foster mom said and left us alone in the room.