Chapter 18

August

I had just woke up to the sight of my beautiful family sleep. All the kids was speared out across the bed with light snores coming out of they mouth as well as Nyla. Amina's bassinet was sitting right next to the bed and she was wide awake so I'm surprised she wasn't crying. I got up and used the bathroom and did my morning routine before going back in the room and scooping Amina up and walking downstairs. I decided to feed her before I made breakfast for the rest of them. As I was making breakfast I called up some people to help me fix up this date with me and Nyla for Friday. I felt arms wrap around my waist as I continued to cook then a kiss on my neck that led to my lips. "Good morning sweet cheeks." She giggled and smiled. "Good morning big head." I smirked at her comment. "Must explain how we got 4 kids together." She playfully hit and laughed walking away from me. "Your so nasty August. My baby is turning 5 in 2 months." I faked a frown. "I'm not I turn 28 in 3 months." She sucked her teeth. "I won't talking bout you, I was talking about Brittney. I'm still thinking about what I'm going to do." She said in a sigh. "What you got planned?" "Not much, it's hard trying to plan a wedding and then three birthday parties. I'll just see what Jerome has in mind." I nodded. "Dang Callie 6 already?" I asked and she nodded. "She been 6 for a while now. She's like 8-10 months older than Britt." I nodded and fixed plates. Arie was rubbing her eyes and ran into Nyla hugging her legs. "Hi mommy." "Good morning cupcake." "Where's daddy?" She asked in a curious tone. I snuck up behind her and picked her up throwing her up in the air as she laughed away. "Daddy!" She yelled as I tossed her a little and caught her. I put her down and she couldn't stop giggling causing me and Nyla to laugh. "I don't like you no more daddy." I shrugged. "I guess me and Britt will go to build a bear by ourselves then since she still likes me." I voiced to her but got turned down in a way by Britt who was currently walking in. "I never said I liked you but I do like build a bear so I'm down." I smirked at her street talk I guess you could say. She had a smart mouth for someone that's barely 3 feet. Nyla just shook her head and frowned which I don't know what for, she used to act just like Britt so she better not front and act like she don't know where Britt gets it from. Aj came downstairs wheezing a little, I guess his asthma is acting up again. Nyla grabbed the face mask piece and the machine putting it on his face before turning it on. I handed the other ones their plate so they didn't have to wait 5-10 minutes for the medicine to begin to work for Aj. After that time was up Nyla took it off his face as well as Turing the machine off. "Better?" She asked and he nodded. I handed him his plate so that he could eat with his siblings. "What are we doing today?" I shrugged. "I don't know, what you tryna do?" She looked at me with seduction in her eyes and a smirk on her face causing the both of us to laugh. "Only four more weeks and I got you." "I'll be waiting." She turned around and began to walk away so I smacked her ass since the kids couldn't see over the counter. She jumped and laughed blushing super hard. "August you better stop before I have to take you upstairs." I chuckled. "Girl if you don't shut up, I'm the man in this relationship. I'll dick you down for sure." She smirked. "Sorry 4 more works." She walked away. "You want something to eat?" I yelled after her and she came back shaking her head. "I'll be in the gym." I nodded and fixed a plate for her anyway. I put it in the microwave before fixing myself something and sitting with the kids. "I got a girlfriend daddy." Aj said with a smile and I chuckled, learning how to mac already. "What's her name?" "Summer." I nodded. "And I got a boyfriend." Britt blurted out. "Break up with him." I demanded. Can't have none of my little girls hanging with these boys, them boys gon have them doing things they don't want to or need to be doing. "Why I love him?" I laughed. "No you don't." She pouted. "Yes I do." "Alright Imma tell your mother." She shook her head. "Noo, don't do that." "Alright then break up with him." She sucked her teeth. "Whatever father." I laughed to myself thinking bout how these kids are growing. If I even thought about saying half of these things to my mother I would have the shit smacked out of me and into next week. I collected all of the plates since they was done and put them in the sink before washing them. The three of them was still talking at the table so I left them alone and checked on Amina who was still sleep. I went to the gym and looked at my soon to be wife working out on the treadmill. The way that ass looking making me want to fuck her right here right now but of course I can't. I was so busy staring that I didn't notice she was staring back. I smirked at her and she smiled. "Like what you see?" She shrugged. "I mean what I see is pretty boring, needs something new." I laughed. "I'm boring Nyla?" She nodded. "Maybe you should get a new tattoo or something." "Where?" I asked and she smirked. "That ass." She busted out laughing as I straight faced her. "Nah but I don't know, get something different." She said as her laughter died down. I nodded and walked away from the gym.