CONTEST! (not a chapter)

wow... seriously, wow. it's been almost a year since i've started this, and it's finally over. one more chapter (a long chapter, mind you), and the first book will have come to a close.

to thank my fans and my readers for staying with me through all this, i'm holding a contest for an epilogue. if you haven't reading catching fire yet, go on, read it, you won't regret it. and you'll sorta need to know what happens to be able to write an epilogue

write whatever you want, just try to make it so it connects to The Hunger Games and Catching Fire. There is no minimum length or maximum length, but keep in mind that i get bored very easily (which sounds hypocritical of me...). when you're done with it, post it, and send me the link in the comments for this chapter only. i will not be taking submissions if you comment on any other chapter.

Deadline is Wednesday, September 7, at 12:00 PST. I know that's not much time, but i'm super busy with school. i'm not expecting TOO many submissions, but if i get enough, i will chose the top five and post them as a separate bonus book of epilogues (and give credit to all the writers, of course)

the winning submission will be posted in this story group.

please note that whether or not we regularly talk on wattpad won't influence me in this, so it doesn't matter if i know you or not; if you want to enter, by all means, do! i look forward to reading all of these!

spelling and grammar are important to me, as you may very well know. however, i know everyone makes mistakes, so don't worry if there might be a few. i'll edit the chapters before posting them,. if, however, you're bad with spelling or grammar, i suggest you find someone to edit your submission in the Wattpad club "Editors" before submitting

best of luck, and thanks

Keep an eye out for the second book- entitled Chasing Fire- which will come out sometime between the end of September and October. I want to take a month's break to focus on studies and get used to school before diving into more.

xox Amanda