Chapter 1: Worlds End

...in the harmonious realm which has come, the emptiness remains haunting as the Phantom only barely hid from Ald'wyn, on a barren world he made camp, the violet starlight illuminating everything before him, the cracks upon the earth rose slabs hundreds of feet into the clear skies, only barely did the pebbles number in resting beneath his boots.

" so many plans" he murmured, " so much resource,", and struck the bladestaff into the ground, "and yet they still fight me"

A shadowy voice in the splendid light uttered ; "Because you cannot prevail", but as the Phantom turned, he found yet again he was alone, he gazed intensely at the bladestaff in his hands, dropping it frightened, and running towards a plain in the desolate grey fields, he tumbles over, almost intentionally, rolling in the dirt around him, then laying flat and forcefully breathing, "leave me alone! ... I ... I just want to be alone", the dust trinkled over him, but fell as slow as it could, the gravity of the world being weak to hold them down, but in the time after, as he is completely enveloped by sand, a shadow begins to rise over the world, and a sinister voice cried aloud; "phantom!".

He broke out of the sheets of sand, looking up to a spiked dragon which overshadowed the massive sphere, and without warning Ald'wyn flew into it, it's head making trail to the phantom.

He rushed up suddenly, running hurriedly back to the bladestaff, Ald'wyn was close, the effects, the phantom could feel, the earth being bent by the gravity of it's body, soon the ground was a slope, and the staff laid up the incline, the integrity of the earth beneath him began to fail, and he fell through, it seemed the chasm was closing up, half of it in the shadow, and through the top the phantom saw three things, the burning eyes of the world eater, and the glimmer of the bladestaff.

In despair he lifted his fingers up desperately, pleading "just...fall to me" his fingers twitched as he said so, and seemingly miraculous the staff fell, and cut down through the side of him, he was scared halfway, one eye closing up in the black blood.

He only barely grasped the bladestaff, and whispered; "Avdfenor"... world ender.

The earth rumbled and rose around for miles, truly the entire world broke apart, And merely a kilometer away Ald'wyn is kissed by the jaws of the world ender, and in that moment gained an equal, thus no longer was it a singularity, by its dimension it defaults, becoming "he" and the world ender becomes known as "she".

She was pale, like the earth which had come before, larger only slightly to Ald'wyn, the two tackled, their claws moving thousands of meters before even scratching the other, But Ald'wyn was a veteran, he held up her hands and spat fumes of plasma onto her surface.

In the depths and darkness of her, contained tightly in a small alcove the phantom whispered "run away, cover the retreat".

And Avdfenor roared into Ald'wyn's face, the force pushing him away, and suppressing him long enough, Ald'wyn saw her white wings fade into the blackness of the cosmos and he closed his eyes, covering further with his wings and tails, and in the end seemed as though he was a sphere, his scales were as hills running cross the sides of him, blowing force from their openings, and he flew as he always had, only with the grace of greater speed.

Elsewhere, happening just moments before or EVEN after, the exact time is uncertain.
Within the protection of the Phantom's sanctuary, what seemed to be a great blemish in spacetime, a blackess which no light escaped, and gave off none of such kind, but within was a hall fit for the one true king, he who is chosen among the Vanir to lead the last gods.

In a plain room of emerald marble floors stretched over for almost a mile and cealed off at its ends by the corpses of dragons, those of old, still sparkling in death, and those of gold, straightened up as standing statues.
The roof above them could barely been seen, it was clear that something massive was responsible for the marvel, perhaps even a titan.