2.I Know You...

"Please, stop following me!!!" I said to the unknown figure chasing me.

" Come with me, my queen. You are our only hope. Only you can defeat him again. You need to protect your people and fulfill the wish of your father. " The unknown figure told me. He was a man and I know it from his deep hoarse voice.

He thinks that I am his queen. What should I do now. He is mistaken,terribly.

" No, my queen, I am not mistaken." he said standing in the dark.

" Did you... just....read....my mind?" I stammered while being shocked.

" Come with me, please my queen. " he started saying and repeating the sentence again and again.

Everything started to spin and that man extended his arm but that started to blur. Everything was blurry when eventually I was forced to close my eyes.

Destiny woke surprised and shocked.

" What was his name, dammit!" She said with her head in her hands. She madly wanted to know who the unknown figure is. What he wants and what is he trying to convey through her dreams?

" What are you saying?" She found surprisingly Serene by her side.

"Nothing, why are you here? " Destiny asked while shaking her head to forget the nightmare.

" Well, just came over to check you. "

"Okay. Now let me get ready?" Destiny persuaded her.

" Yeah.'Course." Serene said and left after getting up from floor.

In the dining room, Martha was baking some cookies.

" Miss! Madam Cerulean is out for some work. She told me to tell you that today there is an another appointment with a doctor at 4. Please take seat, I will serve some toast. " Martha told Destiny.

" Okay, I am not hungry. I am going. I will have something in canteen. " Destiny said tensed.

" But.." Martha was about to say something but she had already left for school. She stood there with toast in hand.

In there History class, children were gossiping. Katherine, a nerdy girl wirh specs said" Mr.Walt fell down the bridge near his home while travelling on his 80's cycle. Maybe a dog came in front."

Everybody laughed after listening this.

There principal instead of there teacher, Mr.Walt entered the class.

"Good morning, students!" Mr. Shepherd, there principal, said.

"Good morning sir!" The students said in a chorus.

"There is a bad news and a good news. The bad news is that you history teacher Mr.Walt is in the hospital due to a little accident and may not be able to come to the school for a month or two."

"Yeah!" The students exclaimed.

Mr. Shepherd let out a chuckle. "The good news is that we have arranged a new teacher for you. His name is Mr. William Emerson."

"Oh no!" The students exclaimed again.

"Behave.... Ah! Here he comes."

A tall man with pale skin and almond shaped blue eyes with brown hair entered the class in a crimson shirt with black pants. Years of gyming had resulted in a macho, well-built body frame.

"Good Morning students. I am your new history teacher Mr. William Emerson. I will prefer you to call me Mr. Emerson or Sir. Thank you, Mr.Shepherd."

"No problem." Mr. Shepherd said and walked away.

"So lets start by introdu.... yes miss, what happened? Are you fine?"

Destiny was trembling in her seat. She could not bear it any longer so she stood up. She started saying something,"Why are you here? What do you want? Stop chasing me!"

She recognised the voice from her dreams. It was him. Her eyes started turning golden. Not only golden but some pattern started to emerge on her skin near the eyes when she collapsed on the white marble floor still shaking from fear.

"Oh my god! Somebody call the doctor." Mr. Emerson said running towards rhe collapsed Destiny and holding her head in his arms.

Everybody was so startled to say anything or to move.

#############################

Hi guys! Interesting chapter indeed. Mr.Walt fell down the bridge. Destiny collapsed and had a panic attack. Who is this man as their history teacher?