9.Wedding Jitters.

2 weeks later:
I woke up with people screaming. I groaned and looked at my alarm clock. 8am it's too early for a Saturday morning. Kyra came in my room and started screaming"Wake up sleeping beauty it's your wedding day." She came last week.
"Shut up let me sleep." I groan pulling the blanket on my head.
"Get up or I'll pour ice cold water on your face. "
"Ok ok I'm up I'm up." I shot up from my comfortable position eyes wide. She already to flung it on me.
My mom entered the room. She laughed wen she saw my state, I was soaking wet .
"It's your wedding day, excited? "
It hit me like lightning: I'm getting married. It's my wedding day. A single tear rolled down my cheek.
My mom and Kyra hugged me.
I was leaving my old life and starting a new one.
After my nervous breakdown and crying fest, I started getting ready. Kyra did my makeup Anika did my hair in a crown braid. Jane helped me into my dress. When I looked at myself I didn't recognise who I was.
Oh my God April you look smoking hot dude! Alex won't stop looking at you. Kyra said. She looked stunning in the red dress playing a perfect bridesmaid to the well not so perfect bride.
Hahaha funny. I laugh.I haven't seen Alex in 2 days. My parents said something about seeing the bride before the wedding was bad luck or something. But doesn't mean I can't talk to him right ? I called him:

Hello April? He answered.
I calmed down just hearing his voice..
"April baby are you there? "
"Uhh ya.. I miss you."
"I miss you too but you'll see me in 1 hour."
"Alex I think I don't deserve you. So why are you marrying me?" I cried.
"Don't you dare say you don't deserve me. It's I who don't deserve you at all. I love you and I'm gonna marry you because I love you ok?"
That 1 sentence erased every doubt I had. It made me realise that for the first time I am doing something right.
"I'll see you in an hour. I love you."
"I love you too."

I took a deep breath and headed down. My family states at me in awe. My father spoke first. "I can't believe my baby grew big so fast she's getting married." I eyes teared up. My brother ended the emotional moment by clicking pictures with me.
"In case you need something old or blue."My mom held up a hair clip with sapphires.
"And something new and borrowed." And showed me a ring with rubies. I hugged both my parents and soon it become a group hug. I'll miss this so much.
We reached the church I stood near the entrance with me clutching my father's hand.
The music played and I started walking. It's time!

I walked with my heart beating wildly.
"Daddy don't let me fall." I didn't want to make a fool of myself on my wedding day.
"Wouldn't dream of it princess."My dad chuckles.
Everyone had smiles on their faces.
I didn't look at Alex afraid of losing my focus if I did.
I reached the end of the aisle. My dad kissed my cheek and went to sit beside my mom. Alex held my hand and interlaced out fingers. I didn't look up my eyes cast to the floor. Suddenly the floor looked much more interesting than the man I was marrying.
"Munchkin look at me." He whispered.
I looked up and saw the blue eyes that I loved..
He smiled a smile that made me go weak in the knees. I couldn't take my eyes off him. I looked at everyone staring at us with tears and smiles of happiness.
The minister began speaking:
"Dearly Beloved, we gathered here today to be a witness of love between April and Alex. We rejoice in the union of these two individuals as they commit to love one another In front of God. April Alex I know that you have words to say to each other, we would like to hear them"

April's Vows :
"Alex, I know we didn't like each other at first but over the past month the more I got to know you the more I was pulled to you. You made me believe in love. No matter how hard I tried I couldn't stop myself for falling in love with you so today in front of all these people I April promise to love you till the end of time this I vow today."
Alex's Vows:
"April,I have loved you since the first time I saw you. I know that it's gonna be hard but we have each other. I have you And thats all I need to live. You know you have fallen in love when your dreams are better than reality.I Alexander promise to love you till the end of time. This I vow today."
Kyra and Lucas handed us the rings and we slid them on each others fingers with tears in our eyes.
"By the power invested in me I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride." With that Alex leaned down and kissed me my eyes fluttered shut I started kissing back. It was a kiss filled with love. As we pulled back everyone clapped and cheered. We interlaced our fingers and left the church.
When we reached the lakeside, it was decorated in an arch of carnations and roses and lanterns hanging. It looked beautiful in the night sky. As we entered people stood with lit sparklers. We danced to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran. Alex said it was our song and I couldn't agree more. 

Kyra came up to give her speech:
"Hello beautiful people as you all know I'm Kyra, April's best friend. I'm not great at giving speeches but for this girl I'll do anything. So I just wanted to say that love isn't perfect it's not a storybook or a fairytale and it doesn't always come easy love is holding on to each other and never letting go. It is easy to spell difficult to define and impossible to live without. Love is work but most of all is realising that every second every minute every hour was worth it cause you'll went through it together and it was worth it. So Alex today I give my best friend to you take care of her love her treat her like she deserves and most of all don't leave her ever. Today I gained another best friend Alex so I haven't really lost anything but found something new. I love both of you and may your love grow stronger each day.
To the Bride and Groom."
I cried and hugged her while she smiled sheepishly and winked. She hugged Alex and whispered something in his ear. They laughed and winked.

Next came James :
"Hello everybody I'm James Alex's best friend. I have known him and Lucas since I can remember. He's like my brother. Alex never believed in love. He walked away from it. Then came along April a girl that made Alex believe in love and fall helplessly in love. It is said that when you find the person you want to spend the rest of your life with you can't wait to begin. And today I think Alex is ready to do that with April. Also now at least we have a friend who's a girl. They share a love a love like fire, we hope this fire keeps burning for as long as you both live. To the Bride and Groom."

I could feel tears in my eyes, I turned and saw Alex shedding a few tears.
We spent the rest of the night dancing and partying and enjoying ourselves we were glad to have so many people's support and love. We entered Alex's apartment he carried me inside. We weren't tired so we decided we would talk. I sat with my head on his chest and his head on my shoulders. We talked until our eyes started getting heavy sleep invaded me but I felt something warm round my waist Alex pulled me to him kissed the back of my head and said "I love you Mrs. Reed." I held his hand and said "I love you Mr. Reed." Peaceful sleep eluded us as we dreamt of our future together.....
Chapter 8 The Wedding Chapter.
Do you guys like it?
Please vote and comment.

A/N Arranged to be His has reached #54 in the popular category vampire. Thanks so much you guys. You rock. Keep reading commenting and voting.