chapter 1

My name is Sasuke Uchiha. I currently live in Manhattan, NY and have the best job ever working as Minato Namikaze's personal assistant at Namikaze Products. Namikaze Products is one of the biggest companies in the world. The World! I loved working with Minato, he was one of the best bosses I've ever had. And recently he's offered me the job of being the companies Vice President. Vice President!

Imagine it: VP Sasuke Uchiha.

But there's one little thing in the way of me getting my dream position: My boss's son, Naruto Uzumaki (sometimes Namikaze).

Naruto Uzumaki is many things: Annoying, loud, flirtatious, sexy, gorgeous, beautiful...

UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Do you see my problem now?

I have a 'little' crush on Naruto. And kind of a problem. Minato doesn't just let anybody date Naruto. Anybody! Once Minato caught Naruto and this mail boy making out in the mail room.

Lets just say that the next day, we had a new mail person.

Minato himself doesn't know that I like Naruto, but some people do.

And so does Naruto.

I act like I don't like him, but I think he's caught on.

Just last week when I ate dinner with Naruto and his family. And throughout the whole dinner, Naruto was rubbing my thighs. Grinning and rubbing my thighs.
That night I had to take a couple cold showers.

Fuck my life.

But anyway, that's what's going on in my life. I have a crush on my boss's son, but I can't let him know because I don't want to get fired from my awesome job and be broke for the rest of my life.

Fuck my fucking life.