chapters 10

L pov

After 15 days have passed I was convinced that they were Kira. That is until Matsuda came in with today's newspaper. Kira is back again.

"Damn it, he sure knows how to make a comeback." I was surprised to hear that as well as Mogi and the others hearing that Kira is back. I heard someone slap and saw (Y/n) slap Matsuda's hand away.

"Matsuda you can't tell him that yet for now we can't let either of them know about this."

"He's your brother don't you want him out or is it that L has convinced you to think that Light is Kira as well," Mogi said as she looked away.

"No you got it wrong I'm scared of Light. I told Ryuuzaki about a hint that Kira might want." She looked at me since it was only us in the room.

"Really what is it?" Aizawa said as everyone looked at her.

"It's me... Kira is after me that's why I've moved out of the Yagami house. It's because I was scared to think Light was after me. I don't know why he would want me I have nothing special about my background."

"Woah we didn't know that," Mogi said as she looked away from them.

"Well, now you know why I've been careful these past few days. If Kira wants me he would need me to be alone." She said as she looked down.

"For now this information must be kept away from anyone else outside this room. It may leak to the public by accident if someone else talks about this."

"Wait even Light and Mr. Yagami as well?" Matsuda said.

"Yes even from them." I turn back and looked at them then an idea came to my head.

'Perhaps this may work if Mr. Yagami is willing to cooperate with it as well.'

Time skip After the whole fake killing Light in the car test.

(Y/n) pov

After what Mr. Yagami did and everyone packed up everything. Ryuuzaki said that he needed to talk to me in private. After pretending to be his girlfriend I somehow ended up falling I'm love with him. I don't know if it was his way of thinking or maybe the way he would listen to me. Or it would be that he was there for me but I fell for him, the sweet lover and I wouldn't change that at all.

Watari came in since Ryuuzaki was still busy and handed me a cup of tea. He is one of the very few people I could talk to openly. As I just sat on the couch as he place a piece of cake in front of me.

"Watari you seem to care about Ryuuzaki a lot. Is he a family member of yours?"

"No, I took in Ryuuzaki when he was a child I practically raised him. Guess I spoiled him too much when he eats all those sweets but he's always been so healthy." He said as he left tea and cake for Ryuuzaki as well.

"No I think you see him as your son, and he probably thinks of you as his dad," I said and he smiled at me.

"Sorry for the wait (Y/n) I had to make sure all our information was safe."

"It's alright Ryuuzaki. So what so important that you wanted to talk about?" I took a sip of my tea.

"I want you to move in with me in the building." When he said that I spit the tea out a bit at the same time coughing.

"WHAT!?"

"If Kira is after you I want to keep you safe from harm's way. And since Kira may know where you live there might be a possibility he's been watching you. I wanted to protect you from Kira (Y/n) by having you near me at all times. So move in with me in our next location and-" He stopped and looked down and mumbled something that I couldn't hear.

"Okay, I'll move in with you Ryuuzaki. But what was the last part."

"Oh, nothing I just said that you can also keep an eye on Misa as well. Anyways Watari and I will help you out get some clothes and any valuable items to you at your place."

"Alright, I better go and pack now so that way we can leave before Kira finds out."

"Right I'll be there in a few hours." I got up and began to walk away.

"Hmmm seems to me that he mumbled something else that was very important (Y/n). What do you think it was?" My father Ryuk said. I pulled out my phone and began to write.

'Don't know probably something personal.'

"Hahaha, humans are very interesting even when they won't admit what they feel about each other. (Y/n) just to make things clear I won't be able to see you for a while. So be safe while I'm gone alright."

'Got it I'm not an idiot Ryuk'

"When will you ever call me dad?" He said a bit sad.

'Until Kira is caught then maybe I'll call you that.' I put my phone away and he seems to fly away as well.

"Tch the old man is getting on my nerves." While walking out of the elevator you call a cab to get home and start packing.