A Taylor Swift Contest to Thank Our Awesome Readers!

We’re halfway through writing about the tracks on Red, and we’ve been blown away by the enthusiasm and support for “Taylor Swift: Know You Better.” Reading your comments and seeing all the votes is the best. Really. So to show our appreciation, we’re running a contest for you super Swifties!

Leave a comment on this story with your favorite Taylor lyric (from any album), and you’ll be entered in a random draw to win one of three copies of our book on T-Swizzle: Taylor Swift: The Platinum Edition (ecwpress.com/taylorswift). We’ll even sign them for you! The first person we draw will also win a cameo in the final part of "Know You Better" (“Begin Again”) and that part will be dedicated to them.

The contest starts today, July 8, 2013, and is open to anyone, anywhere in the world, and will close at midnight on July 22, 2013. Entries are limited to one per person.

P.S. Want to know our favorite lines? So hard to pick just one, but to get the ball rolling …

JK: “And you call me up again just to break me like a promise/ So casually cruel in the name of being honest” (“All Too Well”)

CC: You said the way my blue eyes shined / Put those Georgia stars to shame that night / I said, “That’s a lie” (“Tim McGraw”)