Silent watch

Lord this took a long time to write! I hope you like it, I'm getting into the plot now!

__________________________________________________________________

Angel's POV

I looked around and had to refrain from jumping as I found Marcus behind me, watching silently from across the hall. This had been repeatedly happening for the past three days; sometimes he stood alone, sometimes pretending to talk with Stacey. But he was watching, always watching. I was beyond freaked out.

At least today was Friday, I reasoned with myself. There was no way he would be able to follow me over the weekend! Anyway, he probably just passed me coincidentally, maybe he just watched because he wanted to be friends? I sighed. My attempts to convince myself sounded weak.

I walked to first period, finding Arabella to accompany me. She wasn't in many of my classes, she generally was classed as an "extra help" girl. Her classroom was just conveniently next to mine. I had stopped waiting for Stacey recently, preferring not to give Marcus an excuse to stalk me. Stacey had noticed though, and this meant she was hanging around me even more than usual, worrying she had pissed me off somehow or that I was just cooling off her.

'Angel! Why don't we walk together anymore!'

I sighed, turning around slowly. Marcus was next to her. Of course.

'Sorry, I figured you'd rather walk with the boif'

'Aww! Angel I'm sorry! I hope you aren't feeling left out!'

I rolled my eyes at her 'Stace, if I wanted a boyfriend, I'd fucking get one'

She looked a little taken aback at my tone but I was damn tired of Marcus and I just wished he would leave me alone

I turned back to talk to Arabella and tried to tune out the noisy kissing going on behind my back. God she was desperate!

'Ugh' Bella whispered

'You got that right. Five bucks says she screwed him after the second date'

She agreed with me quietly and we laughed, separating as the bell rang

Stacey and Marcus made out through the whole of maths, not even pausing when the teacher threatened detention. We all knew she wouldn't dare though, Stacey's parents would have her fired within the hour. So I sat there, failing to block out the nauseating sounds and not understanding anything the teacher was trying to explain.

I was immensely glad when maths was over. A double period of that subject was a struggle on a normal day, let alone with obnoxious moans and sucking. Picking up my bag, I swung out of the class room and walked to the cafeteria. 

Out of nowhere, a hand shot out and grabbed my arm, pulling me into a broom closet. I didn't even have time to scream. I turned to face whoever had rudely seized me and gasped when I looked into a face I knew as Jesse's.

'What the fuck do you think you're doing!' I hissed

'Long time no see, Angel'

'Get off me! - What do you want?!' 

'I want to know why you wouldn't have sex with me when I just heard from Tom Wilkins that he jumped you in the boot of his car the other night! No one even knew you two were going out!'

'I -'

I was cut off Jesse roughly mashed his lips against mine. I shoved him back

'Let me go.'

'Angel, now I know you have a soft spot for dirty sex, we're taking it one step further'

He kissed me again for a moment. I shut down and didn't respond, hoping he would give up.