105: You Go To Their Concert

Harry:

"I want you to rock me, rock me, rock me, yeah!" you shouted breathlessly, face flushed from the heat of the crowd and the endless jumping and dancing throughout the concert. This was by far your favorite song from the album. A flash of long legs encased in leather and untamed curly hair catch your attention. Harry jerked to a stop in front of you, his eyes shining in amusement. He ran a hand down his shirt, and teasingly lifted it up, baring his leather pants that hung low on his hips. His v-line was exposed, and as the song came to its crescendo, he brought his microphone to his lips and sang. "R-O-C-K me again, R-O-C-K me again." He began to thrust his hips, and your ears ring from the screams of the girls next to you. He gave you a wink and ran off laughing, moving to the side of the stage where Niall was playing the electric guitar. You huffed and crossed your arms. The little shit was going to get it when you two get home.

Liam:

You've been to countless concerts, but you still get excited watching the five boys perform. You especially loved watching Liam with his bright eyes and contagious smiles. Sometimes, you find yourself smiling too. This time, you stood backstage, silently observing the chaos that occurs during the concert. The catchy tune of Live While We're Young rocked the stadium, and unexpectedly, Liam strolled backstage. "Hey girl I'm waiting on ya, I'm waiting on ya, come on and let me sneak you out." He sang, walking towards you. You took a step back, realizing what he was trying to do. "Liam," you warned, watching him carefully as he advanced towards you. "Liam, no." you hissed, dodging his hands that were reaching for you. "Babe!" you shrieked, as he managed to grab your arm. He was dragging you to the stage, where the four boys were waiting. Zayn wrapped his arm around you as he sang his part, and you couldn't help but giggle as Liam tugged you away from his grasp. "Let's live while we're young, shall we?" he whispered against your ear. You look into the sea of bewildered fans, and let out a shaky breath. "God, management is going to kill us." However, you didn't give him a chance to reply. Once the chorus began, you took Liam's hand and lead him around the stage, dancing, laughing, and singing along with him and the boys. At one point, you caught him looking at you, his eyes watery. "Love you," he mumbled. You smiled, feeling your eyes get watery too. The screaming crowd and music faded away, and it felt like it was just you two. "Oh Liam, I love you too." You breathed, cupping his face to give him a kiss.

Louis:

You absolutely loathed going to their concerts. You hated the screaming, quivering, crying masses of girls that pushed and pulled at others to get a better view of the five boys. However, you still wanted to be the supportive girlfriend... Just in a different way. You were sitting in their dressing room, watching as Louis paced back and forth in front of you. "So you're just going to stay back here, watching us from that tiny little TV?" he asked, pointing at the TV mounted in the corner of the room. The TV was connected to the cameras that would be recording them throughout the concert, so you knew you weren't going to miss a thing. "Yep," you replied, giving him a toothy grin. Louis playfully rolled his eyes, but agreed since you were his first priority. He wanted you to be comfortable, and most of all, safe. "Okay so when I do this," he says, putting up both of his thumbs, "that means I'm thinking of you." "And this," he continued, raising his hands up in the air and wildly waving them, "means I miss you." He rambled on and on, showing you more moves that he would make at the concert for you. He finally stopped talking once he realized you stopped paying attention. He walked towards you and pulled you in for a hug. "I'm glad you're here [Y/N]." he whispers, kissing the crown of your head. "I'm glad too," you reply, tightening your arms around him.

Zayn:

All the lights in the stadium switched off, and the beginning strums of Little Things filled the air. Girls began to shriek in excitement, yet you stood there unfazed. A spotlight flickered on, revealing the boys sitting next to each other. Zayn, long before the concert started, already knew where you would be standing. Hell, he was the one who requested – actually, more like demanded – that you be in the floor seats. He began to sing, his dark brown eyes locked with yours. Your body felt weightless, and the slow thumping of your heart was in tandem with the words that passed through his lips. "Oh, it's you they add up to." He sang, "I'm in love with you." He purposely skipped his next line, instead choosing to trace a heart on his left shoulder, where you knew your initials were tattooed against his skin. His lips curled into a bashful smile, and you knew right then and there that this was it. You couldn't ever picture yourself with another boy that was not Zayn Malik.

Niall:

You were always the shy girl that everyone seemed to overlook, a plain Jane that kept to herself. However, your whole world changed when you met Niall. At first you refused him, because after all, he is the Niall Horan of One Direction. Months passed, and slowly but surely, the Irish boy managed to steal every piece of your heart. "Be careful with me," you whisper into the phone during one of your late night calls, "You're my first everything." And now you sat in the front row of the concert venue, your ticket damp in your shaking hands. It was your first time, and he wanted you to have the best seats possible. The venue was suddenly brought to life as the boys ran into the stage. Liam began to sing, then Harry, and just before the chorus, Niall broke away from the boys and sat directly in front of you. He began to sing; giving the girls that stood next to you small smiles and waves, but as the song neared a certain part, his blue eyes connected with yours. "I wanna be first, yeah, wanna be the first to take it all the way like this. And if you only knew, I wanna be last yeah, baby let me be your last, your last first kiss."  You bit your lip, touched by the sincerity in his eyes and his words. All your fears vanished - Niall was going to take care of you.