Baby Coming!

Sasuke pov

Stupid women stupid life stupid everything! No one is going to kill my growing family, I'll kill them first!

Naruto was asleep in the passenger seat, he was too stressed. I heard someone could lose their baby under stress. I didn't want that so I planned to take him to the only place that was stress free for me as a kid. As I drove back to the air port I dailed up Itachi.

(Skipping their convo not much but yes and nos)

After getting off the phone Naruto woke and asked for food. I forgot to buy us some so I took a detour and went through the drive way of Burger King. Me being rich and not caring what was wanted ordered the entire menu. Naruto seemed to like it, when the food arrived he ate at the ice cream. I smiled and drove off leaving a big tip. Soon we were in the city again and taking sharp turns and stopping suddenly. I looked to Naruto, he had already finished off the ice creams and smoothies. Awe, my little Kyu is getting big! I smiled and caressed his check as we got to a stop light. Down the street at the end was Itachi's house. It was small but very big on the inside. The light turned and I sped off. I ate at some fries and burgers before helping Naruto out. Itachi came out with a blanket and trash bag. Deidara, his partner in crime and lover came out also. We got Naruto inside and comfy then cleaned the car out before setting it on fire. We didn't want those girls coming after us.

Inside Naruto had made himself comfortable on the couch and was talking to another friend of Itachi's, Tobi. I glanced around for a clock, there were none. I needed to get Naruto home before these women came after us again. Itachi led me to the library and shut the door. I was sat down in a chair that was over stuffed in front of his desk. We stared at each other before he sighed.

"It's nine thirty four in the morning, its Monday." Itachi said and turned on the laptop in front of him.

I nodded thankful to the news. I leaned against the chair and stared at the ceiling.

"We are being followed around by the two women that look like Mother and Kushina. They've found us so far." I said with thought of my actual mom.

Itachi continued to type away on his laptop. I was getting annoyed since he hadn't replied to me yet. We sat there in silence until Itachi turned the laptop screen toward me. (its like a notebook laptop) On the screen was the woman that looked like our mother. Itachi scrolled a bit before clearing his throat.

"Her real name is Vila Santos. She was a successful actress until she murdered the cast of a movie named Avatar. She had been sentenced life since. Now as for the Kushina look a like she is a psycho that escaped an asylum. She's not very dangerous. I'm setting my house on lock down." Itachi said and pressed a black button on the desk.

I nodded and stood when the door opened. Deidara who must have been somewhere in the house and Naruto came in. Naruto was carrying a bowl with M & Ms. Deidara had a tray of coffee cups filled with hot chocolate. After being served it fell silent except for the tinking of Naruto messing with the candy. Tobi came in with a phone in his hands. Itachi took it only to put it on speaker.

"Can we have your brother sweety? Oh and that blonde haired kid." Mother's voice said.

Itachi laughed," Vila, please you don't have to pretend to be my deceased mother. Maybe we can come up with a deal."

The line was quiet before it went dead. Naruto sat the bowl on the desk and took up my hot chocolate.

"Naruto, how far along are you?" Deidara asked.

"I'm due in a few hours." He whispered.

Everyone fell silent as the news that Naruto gave set in. Deidara ran out of the library together things. Naruto rubbed his stomach slowly, I joined in on him. He smiled at me before frowning. He squirmed and held his screams backs.

"Dei, has made a room for him in the guest room. Take him up." Tobi said picking Naruto up slowly.

Naruto was handed to me and I took him up to the guest room on the second floor. Inside the room Deidara had set up towels and many other things that were needed for the baby. I laid Naruto gently down on the bed. He gasped and held onto my hand. Deidara had stripped his lower half and set him up.

"Oh my, its already coming ! Tobi!!"Deidara called out.

Tobi rushed in with wet gloves and a face mask. He took a deep breath and pushed the baby back in. Naruto groaned and bit his lower lip. Deidara handed Tobi a scapel. I  panicked and almost attacked him until i saw him cut open Naruto.

"It's best to surgically remove it since hes a boy." Tobi explained through Naruto's screams.

Deidara held one of Narutos arms down and stuck a needle into his vein. Naruto calmed a bit then he fell asleep all together. I still held Naruto's hand as Tobi pulled the baby out. Deidara handed me some scissors and smiled.

"Would you like to cut the cord?" He asked.

I nervously took the scissors and placed the blades arund the cord. Tobi nodded and I snapped the cord. The baby wasn't crying which scared me and Tobi. Deidara took the baby and set it in a small tub full of warm water. Soon the crying and screaming of the baby made the quiet room come to life. I sighed and kissed Naruto's hand. Deidara cleaned the baby and wrapped it up in towels after. He handed it to me.

"Its a girl." He smiled.

I smiled back and looked down at the little angel in my arms. She had my pale skin and Naruto's nose and hair. I felt tears roll down my cheeks and turned to Naruto who was being stitched up. After a few minutes Naruto awoke and smiled at me.

"Its a girl...what should we name her?"I asked.

Dani: alright so who wants to name the baby?

Sasuke: better be a great name !! after all she if my baby girl!!-glaring at all of u-

Naruto: Please make it a cute name-holding baby girl to feed-