Prolouge

Hello guys! This a picture of what Nicole (Nikki) should look like.

The crowd cheers. Their cheers bouncing off the walls. The only thing is I'm a mystery to them. A mystery to the world.
****************************************************************
"Becca wait up!!" Nikki yells. I slow down to a walk.

"Did you hear! The Black Swan is coming to Toronto and my parents bought us tickets!" She squeals. I stop. My heart pounding in my ears.

"Becca aren't you excited?" She asks somewhat disappointed.

"I am. I truly am it's just..." I trail off. I can't finish the sentence.

"Hey Nikki I'm going to steal her for a moment." My knight in shining armour says.

"Whatever, it's not like she was even paying attention to what I was saying." She says with a playful grin on her face. He leads me away.

"You saved my butt."

"Your right but I regret it." He complains playfully. I move closer to him.

"No you don't because then you don't get any kisses tonight and I think I have a very nice butt thank you very much." He pulls a face of mock horror.

"You wouldn't dare and you're right about your butt." He makes a point by staring at it. I smile.

"Oi! Eyes up here. Oh and try me." I turn to walk away to prove my point but he grabs me and spins me around to face him.

"Oh but my dear you could never. Because I'm hot." He wiggles his eyebrows.

"Getting a little cocky aren't we."

"Sure why not? Were gonna have to pretend we don't know each other anyways."

"Don't be like that it's just best for them not to know we're dating. Let alone know each other."

"I know it's just hard." We say our goodbyes. And I start walking home. I unlock the door and walk in.

"Mum I'm home!"

"In the kitchen!" I follow the delicious aroma.

"But mum you promised!" Gabriel complains.

"It's not fair that Becky can do whatever she wants!" Miguel chimes in.

"Boys if you want me to change my mind I suggest you clean up your room."

"Never mind." They both mumbled. I tried to sneak out into the safety of my room when...

"Young lady if you're going to do homework then I don't mind but if not I swear to god." I sigh. I grab my school bag and drag my feet.

"Rebeca has to do homework!" My brothers sing at the top of their lungs.

"You guys are so immature." I mutter.

"But you love us!" Gabriel sings and Miguel nods. I roll my eyes.

"Whatever." I say loud enough for the to hear.

"Okay then..." Tyler says as I walk into my room.

"Holy Crap!!!" I scream at the top of my lungs. But it was more likely drowned out by the noise my brothers were making in their room and the banging of pots from the kitchen.

"How'd you get here so fast?!"

"Your mum let me in." He says simply.

"Now where are my cuddles?" He says as he opens his arms. I roll my eyes but I kick my socks off anyways and join him in the bed. I snuggle into his chest and we talk about random things until we reach the topic I didn't want to talk about.

"I'm leaving next week." He states twirling my curly hair in his hand.

"Again?" I ask.

"You just got back 4 days ago. Can't they let you stay?"

"I'm sorry but that's just how professional hockey goes."

"Can you trade to a closer team like the Toronto Maple Leafs?"

"I cannot go to whatever team I please. I would love if I was closer to home but I have no control over these things." His voice rising a little bit at the end.

Okay I'm being a little selfish at the moment. I should be happy for him. It's a big deal for him.

"I'm sorry." I mutter.

"It's just been so hard with you gone that..." I trail off. The sentence didn't need to be finished.

"I would never leave you because I'm head over heals over for you Rebeca Marie Contréase." And with that he grabs my face in his hand and kisses me roughly.

That all happened a week go until everything fell apart. Until I hid my secret. Before my entire family died. And it's all my fault.
*************************************************************************
Authors :
Relationship goals!!! I wonder what Rebeca's hiding. The plot must be so see through but who gives a damn because clearly I don't. I already love my characters. I'm so sorry about My Life Alone and Hiding From My Pack. It's doesn't mean I don't want to write it's because I can't write. Major writers block and this idea came in my dreams. I know cheesy but it's true. I feel something great about this book I might even enter it in the Awards. Maybe...... If any of you have any ideas for my other two books I'll take it.
Love,
Rayana

Long live Canada!🇨🇦
I'm a proud Canadian, don't judge🤗