The Red Cape

"Anyone up for a story?" Pein started. 

"TOBI HAS A STORY!!" Tobi shouted, a hand in the air. 

"Ugh.." Deidara face palmed and looked away. In fact, everyone had looked away in an uncomfortable silence. The next thing you know, Tobi might as well tell a story about magical flying unicorns and bunnies. [name] just sweat dropped and smiled as Tobi began his story.

"So the story I'm telling is about the Red Cape!

"The story is about a spirit who has a red cape, like SUPERMAN and he flies in the girl's bathroom! If you enter a bathroom, Superman asks if you want the red cape or the blue cape! I like red and blue either ways so-"

"Just continue the story, un!"

"Sorry! Anyway, if you take the red cape, you get.... slaughtered violently....leaving you covered in red COTTON CANDY! er... And the blue cape will get you sucked dry.. like a SLUSH PUPPIE! If you ask for another color, he drags you to the underworld! Br... Funny thing is, it usually comes from the toilet you sit on. The only way to avoid getting killed is to refuse anything he offers! The End~!"

Everyone might as well be honest. They couldn't think of anything to say when Tobi finished his Superman story. It would've been worth to say, a scary story if he didn't add any unnecessary things to it like cotton and puppies.

Hidan broke the silence. "I'll be real honest. I sh*t myself."

[name] tried to stifle her giggles and laughter of the comment and the story, but broke out laughing and rolling on the floor. No one could say anything but burst out into a bit of laughs echoing throughout the night sky. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Later that night, [name] excused herself to go to the bathroom, due to drinking a little too much soda and water.

"Haha.. It was really funny earlier. Maybe we should all do this often."

[name] sat in a bathroom stall and was about to use it when a voice echoed.

"Would you like a red cape or a blue cape?" 

"Huh...? Uh, who is it? Hidan, are you trying to pull a prank on me?"

Unfortunately, Hidan was far away, drinking and didn't have time to prank the girl, so [name] gulped.

"Would you like a red cape or a blue cape?" The voice repeated. 

"Uh..."

If this was really the Red Cape legend that Tobi had just told, then the only way to get out of this was to...

"No thank you. I don't need anything."

Silence.... There was no noise, and the voice didn't say anything more. 

[name] hadn't realized that she held her breath in until she breathed out and pushed the stall door to see if anyone was outside the bathroom. The girl exited out of the bathroom and almost fainted when she saw Tobi right outside the bathroom door. And he was right outside, to the point that the door smacked him in the face when [name] pushed the door.

"Ouch!" 

"AH! Tobi-senpai! It's just you... Wait.. What are you doing here?" 

"Oh, I was just about to go in! I didn't know [name]-chan was in there!" 

"Oh.. Sure. Sorry."

[name] let Tobi through the door and walked away, back to everyone. A though had just crossed her mind as she stopped, wide eyed and looking back at the bathroom entrance.

If Tobi's story was really true, then Tobi is probably in trouble. For one thing, [name] just exited from the girl's bathroom, and the spirit goes into the girl's bathroom. Another thing is that Tobi just waltzed into the girl's bathroom...