"I'll miss you too Bryce" I said petting him. "I better go to bed now. I've got a lot of packing to do for Friday when we leave."

"Okay goodnight taylor"

I went in my room and called my mom before going to sleep. She said she was happy for me and she said she will miss me. After we hung up I got my PJs on and put on futurama on Netflix. I fell asleep about 30 minutes later.

I got up at 9. Wow. Early. Right away I put on a little eyeshadow and mascara. Then I put my hair in a messy bun and put a 'tomahawk chop is my death blow' smosh t-shirt on with sweatpants. Nothing special for packing.

I packed everything except my iMac because I didn't want to break it by dropping it, cause I'm weak...so I called Connor. He picked up in 3 seconds.

"Heyyy Tay Tay!" He said sounding hyper.

"Hey you're up early!"

"It's only 12. I don't miss lunch EVER."

"Okay then. Hey I was wondering if you could help me pack up my Mac so I don't break it by dropping it."

"Sure thing! Ill be over in 5!"

"K thanks Caroline"

"Byeeeee!"

I laughed and ended it. I took my phone out to the kitchen and made myself ice cream. Don't judge me, I like ice cream and had a craving (lolwut). I sat in my room on my blank bed in my little turquoise colored room watching vampire diaries. I randomly chose episode 1 season 3 for no reason...ok fine cause I like the killing and crazy Stefan working for Klaus to keep Damon alive.

Well there was this intense part where Klaus made Stefan kill a bunch of warewolves, and turn some of them into hybrids. And at that part, Connor decided to scare me by walking in a yelling, and jumping on my bed onto me. I screamed and threw my ice cream on the ground, but luckily the ice cream didnt fall out.

He 'fell' 'onto' me ('=air quotes) and I just looked into his eyes for what seemed like forever. I think that we both thought about going in for a kiss, but we didnt.

He got off "So moving your Mac without breaking it...hmm" He blushed looking at the Mac on my desk.

I continued watching the episode while he put it back into the box so I could take it.

"Thanks Connor!" I said as I hugged him. He was tall so I had to go on my tip-toes.

"No problem anything for my best friend." He said smiling and picking me up and swinging me around. I giggled.

He walked out of my room and I followed as he made his way to the front door. He stopped as he was about to walk out the door.

"Wait, did I tell you how cute you look in sweats?" He smiled as he walked out.

I closed the door and just put my back to the door and smiled biting my lip.

I walked back in my room and just watched vampire diaries till' at least 8. I needed to get up early, like 3, to be able to catch the flight at 5. I did my simple makeup and wore a joey graceffa totro shirt and sweats. Connor picked me up by 3:30 and we got past security by about 4:30 and got on the plane. Connor vlogged the first 3 minutes we got on, and then we just went to sleep.

I woke up about 2 hours later and listened to music. Connor woke up about 10 mins later after I woke up and then we were about to land. I took my head phones out and just buried my face into his neck and tried not to have my ears pop.

Connor took out his camera after we landed, my face still in his neck. "We're here in California!" He said as he showed them outside. "Taylor! We're here!" He said gently hitting my hair around. "And you guys...we have BIGGGGGGGG news!"