Chances of Dying

You were in the lair with Raphael and his brothers, when all of a sudden Leonardo called out to his brothers to fight against the foot soldiers. You were only a beginner when it came to fighting, you could defend yourself, but you were not ready to fight the foot soldiers yet. Raph did not want you to go with them he didn't want you to get hurt but you were really desperate to just join the fight for once since you were always told to stay behind for your safety and every time when they had a mission, you and Raphael would argue because you would demand and whine to come with.
But he only told you to stay for your safety.

"Raph please can I come with? Please just this once, I can fight them, I won't get hurt." You pleaded to Raphael with a sad expression on your face.

"How many times are we gonna have to go through this (Y/n)?? Every time I tell ya t'ha stay, ya ain't listenin' t'ha me. I'm sayin' this for the last time, stay here, ya ain't goin' nowhere." Raphael looked at you with a frown on his face. You could tell he was really getting annoyed by these arguements.

Leonardo called out for Raphael as he needed to go. Raph looked behind him and gave a short growl as he chewed on his toothpick.

You nodded your head to Raph saying that you will stay and he took off.

You were alone in the lair and your boredom and your curiosity got the best of you.

You then waited for about 30 minutes and then you decided you were going to follow Raph.

You made sure that master Splinter didn't see you before you left. When you saw that the coast was clear, you made a run for it.

You climbed out the manhole and you started to look for Raph.
You managed to see a turtle figure and assumed that it was Raphael.

So you ran up to him as he was busy fighting the foot soldiers, he didn't notice you but then Leonardo did.

"(Y/n) go home, you can't be here you're going to get hurt, run!" He ordered.

Raph turned around.

"What did I tell ya?!" He barks. "Ya never listen!" He growls.

You had never seen him so mad at you before that you actually had this sore, hard lump in your throat that burned.

"You're useless!" He shouted at you and just as a tear escaped from your eye and you walked away a foot soldier aimed his gun at you and shot you in the side of your chest where your ribs were situated.

You fell down to the ground and screamed in pain as the blood started to pour out of you and you felt very light headed and dizzy.

Raphael got the biggest fright of his life, you, his best friend got shot. He filled up with fury and kept his tears in.

Donnie rushed to you and picked you up. "Its okay (Y/n).. J-just breathe."

His brothers got mad too and they fought the foot soldiers like never before and it was the quickest they've ever fought any of their enemies.

Raph ran to you and breathed heavily with a worried look on his face.

"Donnie! Is she goin' t'ha live??" His heart was racing the Olympics.

"I...I dunno Raph it depends on where she got shot. If it struck her heart she's..." Donatello was quiet for a while.

"She's what?! She's what!?! Tell me Donnie!" His voice squeaked a little, he was on the verge of crying.

"If it struck her heart then I'm afraid that she's going to die Raph." A tear rolled down Donnie's cheek.

"Donnie don't stand there with her HELP her!" He shouted.

You were struggling to breathe and you coughed blood, that's when Raphael grabbed you out of Donatellos arms and ran as fast as he ever could to the lair, tears streaming down his face.

"C'mon let's move!" Leo ordered his brothers and they ran after Raph.

It felt as if every time he jumped from rooftop to rooftop you felt you stomach drop.

"(Y/n), I'm sorry!" He jumps in the manhole. "I'm sorry I was so rude to ya! Ya not useless (Y/n)"

Your breathing was felt like it was slowing down more and more. Raph made it to the lair and ran to Donnie's lab. Raph laid you on a stretcher.

"Sensei!" Raph cried out.

Master Splinter stopped his meditation and made it to Raph as soon as possible.

Raph breathing heavily again. "Sensei she's dying!"

His brothers burst in the lair and knew exactly where you and Raph were.

Donnie immediately rushed in first.

"Donatello help (y/n) at once!" Master Splinter commanded and Donnie did so.

He told everyone to leave because he was about to pull the shirt off you. Everyone left hoping you would still be alive, besides Raph, he never left your side, he disagreed to leave with the others.

Donnie slowly and carefully took your shirt off.

"Hu-Hurry..." You told Donnie as your eyes were closing.

"(Y/n), keep ya eyes open! Keep 'em open!" Raph was really worried, he was sick to his stomach.

You tried to keep your eyes open.

"You're in safe hands (Y/n)..." Donnie said as he was observing your wound.