Chapter 38 (A Day In San Antonio)

Magsimula sa umpisa

 "Well, considering check out is at 11:00, we have to choose where to go right now.It's 10:15."Mom said.

 "Okay, well, where is there to go?"Christina asked.Everyone looked at me.

 "What?"I questionned my sisters and mom.

 "Well, you're the one who wants to live in Texas, you should know all the attractions of big towns like this."Lisa answered.The others nodded.I tried to keep my sheepish grin hidden but failed.

 "All right, there's Ripley's Believe It or Not, a bunch of shopping centers downtown, we can rent a carriage, there's the riverwalk, basically all the fun stuff is downtown."I said.

 "Well, let's go downtown!"Lauren exclaimed.

 "All right, let's go.But!Get your things packed first."Mom ordered.There were some groans, but eventually we all started packing our stuff and checked out, along with the rest of our crew.

 Once we were all settled in the car, Mom,Christina,Katherine,Lisa,Lauren,Dani,Scarlett, and I, Mom began to drive to downtown San Antonio.And let met tell you, it was beautiful.

 There were old, vintage, Italian, looking buildings, with bright green vines draped all over them.There was a huge river with boats floating by time to time with tourists and locals.Little cafes were squeezed in between the tall buildings, tall but not enough so that they didn't qualify as skyscrapers.

 The streets were pebble and the cars clunked as they drove on.They had horses, too.I'm not kidding.They were controlling the carriages.

"I see Ripley's!"Scarlett exclaimed, pointing to a building with a long line.

 "I see the wax museseum!"Dani said, pointing to a buidling right next to Ripley's.

 Mom drove around for a couple more minutes before resulting in a complete stop.We got out of the car and stretched our legs.The we wandered around.

 "Wanna go to Ripley's?"Mom asked.

 "Um, Mom, have you seen how long the line is for it?"Lisa asked, clooking at our mom like she was a mad man.

 "Um,Lisa, have you seen that's the line for the wax museum?"Mom mocked.

 "Oh."Lisa mumbled.

 "Yeah."Mom smirked.

 We made our way over to the museum, paid, and got in.It was really cool.There were statues all over the place, huge items, such as the world's largest tire, and an old, vintage car.

 We made our way throught the whole museum, 'Oohing' and 'Aahing over the piceces that were displayed.There was a Titanic section, full of facts and diagrams of the ship that was said couldn't be sunk, even by God.There was also an Eifell Tower made out of toothpicks, but it was replica, so it wasn't the real thing. (Obviously).

 Christina,Katherine,Lisa,Lauren,Dani,Scarlett, Mom, and I, went to the gift shop and scanned the store.I saw a cute stuffed dolphin that was tie dye and said "Peace, Love, Dolphin" on it, so I bought it.

"Hey,Scarlett,"I said to my younger sister who was gazing at the candy they put out,"Don't you wish your dolphin was as hipster as mine?"I did a funky dance while shaking the dolphin, whom I named Niall after, yup, Niall Horan from One Direction.He's a cutie pie :).

And I might have a slight crush on him.

What?Have you seen the way Harry looks at Lisa and how she looks at him?

*At 9:00 that night*

I collasped on on of the two beds in the suite we were residing in and pulled out my phone, scrolling through my Twitter feed.We had finally gotten back from a day in San Antonio, complete with shopping until we literally dropped, getting fro- yo, esting at the Rain Forest Cafe, which is really cool, go search it up, going on a tour of downtown San Antonio, and signing autographs and taking pictures with some fans that spotted us throughout the day.

"I'm gonna take a shower."i announced to no one in particualr, and by no one I mean Christina, Katherine, and my mom.I went to the bathroom and flicked the switch on.I started up the shower and washed my hair, which was greasy and gross because it was really hot and all that sweat and humidity did not go well.

 I stepped out of the shower, pulling on my pajamas, which were fuzzy blue shorts and an oversized sweatshirt.My hair was pulled into wet, thick braids, and I lay down on my bed, exhuasted from the whole day.I slowly felt my eyelids getting heavy, and I drifted off into sleep, dreaming about everything that happened so far.

A/N:Oh.My.God.I am SO sorry for not updating for so long, and for the short chapter, if it is short.I can't tell.

First of all, I'm gonna let you here my lousy excuse.

I was busy.Great one, I know.

But no, listen.

 I saw ONE DIRECTION.IN CONCERT,LIKE, LIVE AND EVERYTHING.AND LIAM WAVED AT ME.LIAM FREAKING JAMES PAYNE WAVED.AT.ME.I KNOW RIGHT??????

 AND, AND, AND!IT'S THEIR THIRS ANNIVERSARY.

I KNOW, RIGHT?

AND.

AND.

BEST SONG EVER MUSIC VIDEO BROKE THE VEVO 24 HOUR RECORD!

AAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It was a busy week for us Directioners.And I'm sorry if you;re not one, it's just I am and I had to fangirl for a second, kay?Good.

But, I must say, I'm getting a little bored with this story.Or just this chapter.IDK.might be the hormone,s might be the truth, not so sure.However, no matter how bored i get, I WILL YPDATE.JUst probably not as often.AND THERE WILL BE A SEQUEL.It's probably gonna mainly revolve around Christina, and I'm not gonna tell you why, you just hafta wait and see ;).

BYE GUYS, LOVE YA.JUST KIDDING.NO, BUT FOR REALISIES, YOU GUYS DA BOMB!!!