Chapter 2

Your pov
We drove up to Mr. Hamada's house. Danny parked the car on the curb. I walked out with the baby and walked up the step. I rang the doorbell to see it answered by a shorter boy with a mop of black hair.
"How may I help you?" He ask me.
"I need to speak to Mr. Hamada." I say.
"You can't right now. But he will be down in a little bit." He says.
"I can't wait! I need to give Mr. Hamada back his baby!" I say pushing past him as I set the baby on a couch.
"What?!" The boy shouts.
"I will just leave the baby here Mr. Hamada will know what to do  with it." I say as I exit the house and get into Danny's car.

Tadashi's pov
I walk down stairs to hear shouting. I see a lady storm out through the front door. I look at the couch and see a baby.
"Tadashi! That lady said that the baby was your's! What have you not been telling me?!" Hiro says scolding me.
"It's not my baby it's her's! Now get in the car we are going after her!" I say picking up the baby and going into my car with Hiro behind me.
"There's the car!" Hiro shouts as I see the car pointing to. I quickly follow the car down several streets with a crying baby being held by Hiro. I park the car as I see their car stop.
"Hiro why does this this place seem familiar?" I ask as I look around the run down streets of San Fransokoy.
"This is one of the places I use to bot fight, when it was illegal. Hey but now  it's a sport! It's like boxing but with robots." Hiro says with a eager look. "Can I go back and get my bot?" Hiro ask.
"No, I know it's not illegal, but still no!" I shout as I walk into warehouse. Hiro walks right behind me. "Now go back to the car! I don't want you getting any bright ideas!" I shout as I walk inside the warehouse. All I hear is noise when I get inside. I walk up around a fenced off area. Too find the lady inside. She is obviously winning the bot fight. I go up to the refry.
"When is this tournament going to end?" I ask.
"In 2 or 3 hours." He says as my mouth drops.
"I can't wait that long." I say.
"Sorry buddy you'll just have to wait." He says as I groan and walk out of the building. I go back Ito the car and rest my head on the steering wheel.
"Did you find her?" Hiro ask still holding a sleeping baby.
"Yes, but she won't be out for like 3 hours!" I shout.
"Be quite I just got the baby to-" Hiro says as the baby starts to cry. "Oh come on. I'm never having kids." He says as he rocks the baby back in forth, trying to send it back to sleep.
"Same here." I say.
"But isn't this your kid?" He ask.
"No it's not my kid." I say as I have a great idea. "Hiro are you still good with computers?" I ask.
"Of course." He says looking at me confused.
"I'm going to need you find out where she lives. So I can give her back her kid." I say as I drive us back home.

~Time skip due to Tadashi being so amazingly hot!~

Your pov
I walk up the stairs to my apartment sad. Danny just drop me off after my bot fight, that I lost. I got second place and only won 500 dollars. 'At least I can pay my bills now and not be behind in them.' I open my apartment door to find Mr. Hamada sleeping on my couch. I see the baby sleeping in a basket next to him. 'That's so cute.' I walk over to Mr. Hamada and poke him hoping to wake him up. He opens his eyes then looks at me. He sits up immediately.
"Miss. L/n you should be ashamed of yourself." He says strictly as I give him a confused look.
"What do you mean?" I say as o realize he thinks I'm the mother of the child.
"Oh, you mean the baby. It's not mine. This is a big misunderstanding. You see I was-" I start to say as I'm cut off by Mr. Hamada.
"How could you say that? It's your baby, I could raise your pay if you need more money to take care of of your child. But can't you ask the father for money?" He ask me standing up. 'I could work this, and get a little more cash. I guess having a kid wouldn't be so bad anyways, how hard can it be.'
"Ask the father? No, I can't." I say lying.
"Why?" He ask looking concerned.
"He doesn't want anything to do with the child." I say as I pretend to cry a little.
"There's a law that he has to help provide for the child." He states.
"He left to a far off country. He hates me too." I say as I pretend cry even more.
"Oh, I'm sorry." He says as he awkwardly gives me a hug.
"It's fine. Thank you for understanding." I say as I pull out of the hug.
"I will raise your pay so you can support your child." He says walking towards the door.
"Wait, how did you find out where I live?" I ask.
"My brother Hiro is good with computers." He says as opens the door.
"What?!" I say as he smiles and closes the door behind him. I turn to see the baby resting peacefully in the basket as my door opens again.
"Hi, sweetie." Sarah the landlady says walking into my apartment.
"Oh Sarah please don't like me out but I might have a baby staying with me now." I say as Sarah walks over to the sleeping child.
"Oh I don't mind. I will even give you my old baby stuff I have from my kids." She says as she smiles brightly.
"Thank you." I say giving her a hug. She returns it and then we stand side by side. "Did you think you can watch over the baby when I'm at work?" I ask her.
"I would love to!" She squeals as she hugs me one more time. Before she walks to the door. "See you in the morning." She says as she closes the door. I go and get into pjs. I pick up the basket the baby is in and take it into my  room. I set it down next to my bed and I hope into bed. I turn off the light and rest my head on the pillow closing my eyes. As the baby starts to cry. 'This is going to be a long night.'

~

Hi! Tadashi922 with part two of It's not my baby! I hope enjoyed reading. I know I loved writing this. This is Tadashi922 over and out!