Anime Quote#48

In reality, the least interesting answer is usually the correct one.

-Blank

---

An idiot that knows he's an idiot, is even harder to deal with than an idiot that thinks he isn't.

-Sora

---

In every time, in every world, the strong polish their fangs while the weak polish their wisdom.

-Sora

---

Only idiots start fights they can't win.

-Sora

---

A temporary defeat is nothing if it leads to ultimate victory!

-Stephanie Dola

---

A way for the weak to stay weak, but still defeat the strong. A way to stay who you are but surpass your limits. To soar through the sky, even if you can't fly. He's always found a way, inside despair, suffering and darkness.

-Kurami Zell

---

They say people can change, but is that really true? If they decide they want to fly, will they grow wings? I don't think so. You don't change yourself, you change how you do things. You have to make your own way. You have to create a way to fly, even while you stay the same.

-Sora

---

There is no such thing as luck in this world. Rules, prerequisites, psychological states... There are any number of invisible factors that combine to produce an unpredictable, but inevitable result. The winner of each game is decided before it even begins. Chance is never a factor.

-Sora

---

Chess is no different from tic tac toe

-Shiro

---

There's more than one way to win the Game. you can win the game without fighting!

-Sora

---

It's our job as normal people to ensure that the potential of those misunderstood ones is realized.

-Sora

---

"The real world is just another crappy game"

-Sora
(No Game, No Life)

________________________________
MY #1 FAVE ANIME. NO GAME NO LIFE!!! Waaah!!! SORA AND SHIRO THE BEST GAMERS IN THE WORLD! XD They are the 'Blank' Anyway, To be continued Next Time. Goodbye Minna~!