Chapter 3

I focused on the button and soon, to my relief, it released me and I opened the door and escaped. I found a guard near the exit and I quickly disposed of him. I then slithered up the wall and onto the ceiling. The door to the elevator shaft was sealed by a panel that had to be shorted out. Huh, I have telekinesis, so why not this? I pointed my hand at the controls and I felt a surge of power, but before I discharged it, the door opened and the man from earlier came out, surrounded by Non-men.

"Androids, take Rea back to his cell and put this in his head." He gave them an injector with a chip in it. "To regulate his powers."

The androids then sprayed the cold gas to weaken me then they sprayed the other gas. I collapsed and when I awoke I was back in restraints and FURIOUS! You!

"Hello, Rea. You almost got away. I'm impressed. No more though. With this regulator, you will learn to obey. Any thoughts of violence towards me or any of the marked workers and I'll pump 12,000 volts through your head, it won't kill YOU though, will it?"

Monster, oh wait, that's my role... Aaaaagh!

SCREECH!

"It works. What an interesting turn of events."

I WILL RIP YOU APART LIMB BY LIMB YOU PILE OF... AURGH!!!

"Now, we don't seem to be learning, are we? Time for training."