A Sudden Act of Kindness

The living menace of Shinjuku, Izaya Orihara was skipping around like he didn't have a care in the world, ignoring the stares he was getting. "Now what should I do~? What should I do?" He had many choices to choose from; he could have went to Shinra's house, but he knew the doctor would get angry at him if he disrupts his and his darling Celty's day, heck the dullahan herself disliked him as much everyone else, especially Heiwajima Shizuo, including his own family.

Still he was bored as hell, so he had to find someone who ha could hang out with, even though he knew he would just annoy them to death. He had innumerable ideas, but he thought about messing with Heiwajima Shizuo. That, he had decided what to do.

Skipping half way towards Ikebukuro, Izaya was stopped by Celty Sturluson. A headless woman wearing a black suit and yellow helmet that appears like a cat. "What are you planning to do, Izaya-kun?" Celty demanded, she knew whenever Izaya appeared, something bad always happened. So she knew she had to stop him before he does any harm to anyone else.

It was enough that her best friend, Shizuo Heiwajima had to suffer the unwanted consequences because of him, but then he started picking on the weak-minded, like that suicidal girl he had hurt with his cruel words. She didn't want anymore people getting hurt by him.

"Why, Celty-san~~! How lovely to see you~!" Celty wasn't going to buy his bland, insincere words, "you're planning to go to Ikebukuro, aren't you?!" Izaya made his signature smirk, "why, of course! I've been really bored these past few days, so I figured, 'why not go to Ikebukuro to see Shizu-chan?' So here I am~!" Izaya smirked when Celty hunched her shoulders in an angry manner. She typed, "leave Shizuo-kun leave out your sick games! It's enough you've made him go on a rampage in the city just being your sick, twisted self! In fact, for once, leave everyone alone! You've made enough hell and trouble for everyone!" Izaya simply smiled in his usual, mocking red eyes. "But everything was be so boring just going around their merry way~! Besides, it's Shizu-chan's fault for not controlling his temper~! He's monster, not me!" If Celty had a head right now, she would be glaring furiously at him, since she couldn't do that, she simply slapped him across the face, then she typed angrily, "Well you're despicable! You better not mess around!" She rode away from Izaya, not wanting to hearing another heartless word from him, he made her so angry sometimes that she actually wished that he would just go away for good!

Izaya just smiled cheerfully as he gingerly rubbed his face. "Ah~Celty-san, always so kind and concerned for others that it's so boring~!" He was about to take another step towards the street when a red vending machine flew by him, he smirked, knowing that it was Shizuo who was the only one capable of lifting such a heavy object.

"I-za-ya-kun!!!!" Shizuo bellowed, Izaya turned around, his knife pulled out and pointed at the blond-haired man. "Why, Shizu-chan~!" Izaya smirked, "what a pleasure to see you~!" He mocked, effectively pushing Shizuo's Destroy button as he bellowed, "I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU STAY OUT OF IKEBUKURO, bastard!!!!!!!" Izaya dodged Shizuo's punches and kicks, then he somersaulted as Shizuo raised a leg and swung it to hit Izaya's delicate face.

"Aah!!!! Stay still so I can punch the day lights out of you!!" Izaya kept laughing like the lunatic he was as he jumped away when Shizuo tried to grab his leg to slam him into the pavement.

Izaya smirked as parkoured up a building with Shizuo trying to get at him. Meanwhile, Kadota and his gang were watching everything, Kadota had gotten used to Shizuo wanting to beat the hell out of Izaya that it became a routine. Erika was spazzing when Izaya leaped away from Shizuo like a schoolgirl, trying to get away from her possessive boyfriend, at least that's what her mind was projecting. Her boyfriend, Walker and her other friend, Saburo were trying to stop her from running her already dirty mind. Kadota sighed, he knew why Shizuo was reacting the way he was towards Izaya and frankly, Kadota didn't blame him, he wished Izaya would just give everyone break from his demented plans.