Chapter 1

[ well i wrote the whole thing & deleted it im so pissed ((: anywhore i hope you enjoy but it's quite morbid ]

A small giggle escaped the young boys imperceptibly parted lips. Then another followed. Soon enough he erupted into full fledged laughter. He threw his head back and took deep breaths between his laughs before calming down once again.

He was captivated by the blood that covered his small hands. He watched a droplet fall from his outstretched finger with delight. It made a satisfying 'plop' as it fell. Blood was an enticing thing. He adored the way the dim candle light caused it to shift in colour from a vibrant red too a deep crimson. Red was his favourite colour and crimson was a beautiful shade.

This feeling was pleasurable. He'd never killed any human beings before. Just animals out in the woods. This filled his small body with adrenaline and a smile curled up in his lips. His fingers trembled with the lust to kill again.

Averting his gaze from the blood, he looked to his mother and father's mangled bodies. His joyful smile twisted into a grimace. These people who'd he'd been forced to call mother and father were now dead. He loved how their eyes were filled with fear, their features twisted in horror for eternity.

"Good riddance. You were quite the austere pair." He spoke in a disgusted voice, his British accent annunciating the 'ô' sound as he said austere. "It's my tenth birthday and you attempted to throw me away?" He pouted as he criticized the corpses of his dead parents.

He had murdered them for quite the plausible reason. They weren't good to him ever. Since he could remember they had abused him mentally and physically. He was forced to do almost everything. He twirled a curly strawberry blonde lock that belonged to his mother as he recalled disdainful memories associated with the two.

The village they lived in knew about this too. The children of the village disliked Ciel and made sure frequently the other little boy knew. The entire village lacked liking for the now ten year old. He grimaced. They would pay just as his barbaric parents had.

First, he had to leave the village. If he was caught they would undoubtedly put him in the gallows or hang him. He rose slowly, throwing the carving knife to the ground. He walking lazily through the house and grabbed a woven basket, filling it with sweets, fruit and meat.

As he was about to leave, he grasped his red hood and slipped it over his body. it was a bit big for him but he'd grow into it. He opened the door and stepped into the wintry night, his feet sinking into the snow. He looked around his village. The candles flickered in peoples windows as Ciel snuck through the darkness and into the woods.

They were warned to stay away from the depths of the woods. The townspeople lived in fear of the wolves and creatures suspected to live there. Their greatest fears were of the werewolves. Ciel didn't believe in their silly thoughts.

He had wandered far into the woods before and got lost. He had sheltered in an abandoned cabin and found his way out after four days. His parents hadn't cared. They just gave him a beating and sent him to bed. As he trudged through the snow, he recalled many memories, fuelling his rage.

Nine year old Ciel stumbled through the snow on his way back to his home. Tomorrow he'd be turning ten. He grasped the door knob with a small hand and pushed open the door. Shrugging off his red cape, he made his way to the kitchen.

He stared at the strawberry blonde locks of his mother as she prepared dinner. She turned and smiled at him. "I'm making sugar cakes for your tenth birthday."

The heat coming from the fire in the open oven warmed him. He would probably have to go out and collect the supplies to start the dying fire in the living room later. Or else they'd freeze.

The door swung open with a bang. He emotionlessly turned whilst his mother jumped. His father stumbled into the kitchen, his dark locks disheveled. He held liquor in his hands. Unsurprisingly. Ciel knew what would be coming to him and his mother.

Vincent, his father, peered into the oven. "You used our money to purchase these?" He roared. Ciel was a waste in his eyes. "I thought we had a plan, Rachel!"

Ciel watched as his mother turned too be greeted with a harsh slap across the face. Ciel stayed stoic as he watched the scene unfold before him. What plan?

"That's it. We're not waiting. I'm getting rid of this creature right now." His father stormed over to him, grasping his ashen locks. The small boy winced as he was yanked from his seat and thrown like a rag doll into the wall.

He lay on the ground for a moment before attempting to lift himself up. His father gripped his head, pushing his face to the floor before placing his foot on his lower back and stomping down.

Ciel squirmed to escape from his grip but to no avail. His mother stood by the doorway, sadly watching as her son was mercilessly beaten by her husband. It was for the greater good in her mind. With the boy gone they would be better off.

"Vincent," she spoke. "You said we weren't going to kill him... Just discard him in the woods." Vincent glared at her before sending another kick into the small boys abdomen.

"Who cares?" His voice was rough and very commination. He turned to his wife agitated as Ciel coughed a small amount of blood onto the floor. He looked up at the big carving knife out in the open.

They were distracted, this was his chance. A surge of adrenaline pumped through his veins as he grasped the handle and staggered over to his father, plunging it into his back.

He smiled. He loved this feeling. His father fell to the ground as Rachel gasped in horror. Ciel lifted the knife, sinking into his chest and stomach repeatedly. He giggled, viciously stabbing his father. All there was, was blood. It was every where.

Ciel stabbed him all over his upped body until he was unrecognizable, bringing the knife down on his head multiple times. He turned to his mother who was on her knee's, tears streaming down her face.

"I should have killed you when you were born!" She gasped, glaring at Ciel. He smiled brightly.

"Sorry mummy."

He slit her throat and let her fall to the floor. He began to giggle at the scene before him.

There it was. The cabin. He'd been walking for quite some time, it was bright out. Opening the door, he entered. He'd be here for quite some time he knew.

Soon he'd return and get revenge on all.