Hello- {Fixed}

[Hello and welcome to my story! I know what you're thinking, but it's true, I wanted to fix this since the original wasn't maybe the best thing to post. So, here is my best attempt. You are a male of the height around maybe 5'6]

Your POV-

My eyes fluttered open to look upon a blue sky and tall trees towering overhead of my body, the leaves swaying in the wind as a gentle breeze washed over me.
I grunted while getting up, feeling my stiff muscles begin to kick into gear as best they could to get me into a sitting position. Now that I was able to get a better look at the terrain around me I noticed that I was completely alone, no one around to tell me where I am or where to start on my journey.
The only clue I was able to be given was the rising sun still making its way over the landscape as the life all around me started to awake.

Seeing as though I shouldn't just sit around and take in nature's existence, I stood and stretched. Feeling the stiff muscles and popping bones I gathered a thought to myself that I must have been laying there for about days now. Thankfully I wasn't disturbed by any wildlife or else I wouldn't consider myself so lucky.
Shaking the thought from my head I started walking, no particular direction aside from forward as I wanted to get a feel of my new home before I went crazy with the building and crafting.

————
??? POV-

I couldn't entirely believe it.
Was this sincerely true?
Oh thank the gods! I'm not going insane!
Another player! Oh this is exciting, but I have to keep my cool. I don't want to scare them off upon my first meeting or else things could get ugly.
But just to think of all the amazing things they will learn, the things I will be able to teach them!
Oh I almost can't contain my excitement!

I gathered my ace and sword and decided that any first greeting is a good one, walking over and taking a deep breath before I called out to them.

"Hello!"

I yelled as I saw them stiffen. I hope I didn't scare them.

(Switch)

I tensed up.
Was that an actual voice, am I going crazy?
It wasn't until another call came from behind me did I finally turn and look upon a much taller figure, dressed in a light blue shirt with navy jeans and grey boots. Looking upwards to his face did I finally feel my heart skip a beat. He was very attractive with violet eyes and stubble, and a white smile that shined brighter than the sun.

He chuckled and jogged towards me before halting suddenly about a foot away.

"Hello!- er...I mean...Hi. I'm Steve, what's your name?"

He spoke with childlike excitement before sticking out his much larger hand for a shake, causing me to stutter out a response.

"M-My name is (N-Name)...nice to meet you."

I shook his hand slowly and he smiled bigger.

"I like that name. So when did you spawn? If it was before today, I surely would have noticed you by now."

He said with a hearty laugh, neither of our hands leaving from their state as I couldn't help but smile.

"I think I spawned in about an hour ago...I'm not entirely sure."

I admitted with a blush across my face, Steve nodding in understanding as he chuckled now.

"I understand how you feel. It is hard sometimes to know what day it is in Minecraft but I assure you that it's gets easier the longer you live here...oh! That reminds me! Do you have any place to stay? I cannot just leave a new friend out here all alone when night time falls. It gets rather dangerous."