Chapter 2

I set my iPod on shuffle and started packing up all of my clothes. I’m still in shock. It had been four days since my dad announced that I was One Direction’s opening act for their World Tour. It’s all I’ve ever wanted. My dreams were all coming true at once, and it was magical. I had just finished packing my shirts, wonder how I was going to pack everything in three suitcases, when the doorbell rang. I wasn’t expecting anyone and I was home alone, so, I peeked out my window to make sure it wasn’t a mass murderer. I was surprised to see Louis, Harry, Liam, Niall, and Zayn standing, waiting for me to welcome them into my house. I did a once over of my appearance and figured it had to work,http://www.polyvore.com/000_ships/set?id=51830479. I hopped down the steps and unlocked the large door.

"Hey, I didn’t know you were coming over!" I smiled as they shuffled through the door.

"Well, surprise! We brought cookies!" Niall screamed as I closed the door after Liam walked through.

"That’s very kind, but, may I ask why?"

"Because we need to make a ‘good impression’ on you, which shouldn’t be too hard, you seem easy!" Harry answered.

My jaw dropped and so did the rest of the boys. “Is he always this douchey?" Harry looked at me shocked. “You basically just said I was easy."

"OH! Haha, no, I meant your going to be stuck with us no matter what, so it doesn’t mater. Please forgive me!" he joked.

"I will forgive you if you give me some of your suitcase room on the tour bus!" I smiled as they all rolled their eyes. “Hey, I’m a girl! Sue me! Just kidding, don’t, I know you really could." I rambled as I picked at a cookie. “Plus, I only have my shirts packed in one suitcase, and I still need to pack my pants, skirts, dresses, jewelry, etc." They all laugh at my disadvantage and search through the kitchen. “Alright, well, I’m gonna go pack some more, make yourselves at home." I ran up the stairs and continued stuffing clothes in the large bag.

Somehow, I fit almost my whole wardrobe, along with makeup, jewelry, hair stuff, and hygiene products in two and a half bags. I felt very accomplished! I carried, well dragged, the luggage down the stairs and set in in the livingroom.

"Okay, I’m ready for tomorrow morning!" I cheered and plopped next to Niall on the couch. “So, tell me what it’s like."

"What whats like?" Liam asked as he took a sip of some random juice he found in the fridge.

"Well, touring, silly! I’m so excited, but I don’t know what to expect, so spill, I don’t want any surprises."

They all looked at each other and laughed, “Well, are you claustrophobic?"

"Nope, I’ve lived in this house my whole life, I love being in small spaces."

"Are you obsessed with your privacy?"

"Not really."

"Then you will be fine. But I’m sort of surprised your dads letting you live on a bus with five teenaged boys." Zayn thought out loud.

"Oh, he trusts you guys. It’s me he doesn’t trust. You guys are used to the attention, so it’s not like I’ll faze you, but he’s worried that I will be tempted." they all looked at me surprised and Harry smiled.

"Ahem, I don’t blame you." she sighed.

I got up and wacked his head before grabbing a water bottle from the fridge. “So what time is the flight tomorrow?"

"Five in the mornin’." Niall rubbed his eyes and mumbled the time.

"Okay, leave, go home, and get some sleep, I’m going to enjoy my last night away from you guys for two months!" I stood them all up and shoved them towards the door. “Love you!" I shut the door and went to bed, dreaming of performing on that stage, the crowd, and…. Liam?

———————————————————

I woke up an hour earlier than needed out of excitement. It was three o’clock, so I had gotten a good five hours of sleep. I got up and hopped in the shower. I scrubbed away the old, ready to bring on the new chapter of my life. I dried my hair and put on the perfect airport outfit: http://www.polyvore.com/airport_outfit/set?id=51834824

I grabbed my backpack and put my laptop, laptop charger, phone, phone charger, iPod, iPod charger, and any clothed that didn’t fit in my suitcases. I hopped down the steps and found my dad sitting at the table.

"Morning, daddy!"

"Hey sweetie, can I talk to you?"

"Dad, I know, wait until I’m married to have sex, don’t try to date one of the boys, blah blah blah."

"Okay, I guess I’ve been a little….."

"Worried? Yea, I can tell. Trust me, Nothing could happen even if anyone wanted it to. C’mon, we have to get to the airport." We got in the car and he drove super slowly. “Dad, if you drive any slower, I am going to be a week late for the flight."

When we finally pulled up to the airport, I could see the five boys sitting in the uncomfortable chairs, trying to get more sleep in. My dad and I got out and grabbed my luggage. He lead me to the boys and they all stood up, startled by his presence. I giggled and put down the bag I was carrying. I gave my dad a huge hug and I could tell he was crying into my shoulder.

"Shhh, dad, I’ll miss you to." I said into his chest.

"Be good, and you boys better keep her in line, she’s a wild one!" he joked and I playfully wacked him. “But seriously, Jane, be good, I love you."

"Love you, too. And when have I not been a perfect angel?!" he left and I flopped down in the chair next to Harry. “I lost count how many times he attempted to have the sex talk with me." I mumbled as I rubbed my face with my hands. I heard Harry’s low voice chuckle and I swatted at his arm.

We waited for about another hour or so until we boarded the plane. I was stuck sitting in between Harry and Liam. Oh joy.