Tsuna's trouble

Today, there is nothing happening. Everything is normal, that is for everyone except Tsunayoshi Sawada.

This night, it was not so bad. The cherry blossom (or Sakura) was blooming very beautiful. There is one big sakura tree infront of Sawada Residence. The sakura petals are flying around to Tsuna's window.

But, even though the sakura petals are beautifully flying around Tsuna's window. Tsuna looks very pale. He is sweating a lot. He also breathing hard.

"M-My body feels hot.." Tsunayoshi mutter. He clutch into his clothes in the chest. Then a very weird aura which make him unease was sensed.

"W-What is that w-weird aura? G-Ghost? M-Monster?" He ask, he is at his room, at his bed. The air conditioner is on but he feels very hot.

The sound of him panting is heard around the room. He has no cold or fever but he feels so hot. Even though it's always like this after Reborn is on vacation, 2 weeks ago, in the morning he turn back to normal.

But so, Tsuna couldn't take it anymore. So he decided to talk about it to his mother, Sawada Nana. The next morning, he was awake at 5 am. And hurriedly go to his mother who is cooking at the kitchen.

"Ohayou, Tsu-kun. What's up? It's rare for you to awake this early." Nana say while cooking omelets.

"Kaa-san.. We.. We need to talk.." Tsuna say turning serious.

Nana was suprised by the serious tone. But she back to smile, "Sure. Wait a minute okay, we'll talk while we eat." She say. Tsuna nod.

Not long, Nana finish cooking and seat down. It was the perfect chance because Bianchi go back to Italy, Lambo is at Yamamoto's house with I-Pin and Fuuta is also at Italy.

So in the house there is only himself with Nana. "Kaa-san.. Lately, for 2 weeks.. Every each night i felt my body very hot.." Tsuna started. Nana was perked by this.

'Could it be? Otou-sama's blood is reacting?' Nana thought worriedly.

"And each night.. I dreamed about a boy, younger than me, maybe 12 or 13 years old with brown and black wearing black kimono and blue haori." Tsuna continued. Nana found the kimono very familiar.

'Otou-sama's blood is reacting.. But.. Then..?' Nana ask for herself. She hesitated wether to tell his son or not.

Tsuna who notice his mother hesitated about something ask, "Do you know something about it, Kaa-san?"

Nana flinch a little. Then she take a deep breath. "Tsu-kun.. I think, that's my father's blood." Nana say, Tsuna is confuse by this, his mother never talk about her family before.

"Grandfather's blood?" Tsuna ask, Nana nod. "Your grandfather.. My father is a yokai. A spirit. I also a spirit but just half.. You must have quarter of my blood.. Nura clan's blood. Nurarihyon's, my father's blood." Nana say.

"Yokai.. Spirit.. B-But then...? I'm also a yokai?" Tsuna ask. He is indeed a dame, useless. He scared of ghosts, yokais. But he have improved, because of Reborn's teaching. His grades are improving greatly. And he is lesser of a coward.

"Yes.. I ran away from my clan and declare my fake death so i could live happily with you and Iemitsu. But, Iemitsu is part of mafia, and more of it, the strongest mafia group, Vongola. You have half human's blood, quarter of Vongola's blood, and also quarter of Nurarihyon's blood. My brother, Rihan Nura is the second heir of Nura clan, but he already died. His son, Rikuo Nura should be the third heir. But now you have already awaken your yokai's blood, you are also the third heir of Nura clan." Nana explain. Tsuna was very shock. He never thought himself was a monster, a yokai. And he would never thought his mother knew about the mafias.

Tsuna was speechless now. "Now, let us eat! And we will try to contact my father." Nana say cheerfully.

"B-But.. Kaa-san fake a dead right?" Tsuna ask, worried. Nana nod, but say "It's okay! I will tell them. Starting today is your class trip right? I will say that you will not participate to go to our home town." Nana say.

"Yeah, there is a classtrip. But they haven't say the place yet." Tsuna say. And after that they started to eat.

~|~

"Waka, we have sensed someone who have the same scent as you." A girl in white kimono and have black hair with shade blue color say.

"W-What do you mean by the same scent, Yuki-Onna?!" The boy who was this girl or Yuki-Onna say that Waka ask.

"It means that he have the same blood of you, Waka." Yuki-Onna, the girl in white kimono say.

"Where?" The boy ask, he was wearing black kimono with blue haori.

"Namimori Town." Yuki-Onna answer. The boy nod.

'I wonder who he is..' The boy thought to himself.

'~'

"Gokudera! What are you doing there?" Yamamoto Takeshi, run to the front door of Sawada Residence with Lambo and I-Pin.

Gokudera Hayato was standing infront of it while crying like an abandoned puppy.

"Jyuudaime!!! Wheeeeerrrreee arrreeeww yooouuuu?!?!?" Gokudera ask while crying.

"What's wrong?" Yamamoto ask.

"Jyuudaime is gone! Jyuudaime's mother is also not around! The house is locked!!!" Gokudera say while slamming his head on the fence.

"Eh?" Yamamoto blink.

While Lambo and I-Pin just crying about where is Maman.

Then they found something was strange. The mailbox was opened and inside it were a little piece of paper.

Yamamoto took it out and read it,

To who ever read this, if you are Gokudera or Yamamoto. I want to inform you that i will be going to my mother's hometown. So please don't bother searching for me.

I already tell the school so don't worry. Please take care of Lambo and I-Pin in Kaa-san's stade. We will be there for the quite time. Maybe around 3-4 months.

Thank you!

~Tsunayoshi Sawada

"Maman's hometown?" Yamamoto ask in confusion.

<○>

"Achoo!" Tsuna sneeze. They are currently on a train. "Daijoubu, Tsu-kun? Did you catch a cold?" Nana ask worriedly.

"N-No. Maybe someone is talking about me." Tsuna answer. "Where are we going, Kaa-san?" He ask.

"Ukiyoe Town!" Nana answer happily.

~~~~~~~~~~~

*sigh* Yet another KHR story..

I.. Actually got a writer's block to my other story. And i got an idea for this story..

Sigh.. Really..

What should i do?!

Anyway, sorry for this short chapter~!

Thanks for reading this too!

See ya next chappie~