We're The Kids Your Parents Warned You About

I wake up at about 1:30 P.M. with no recollection of what happened last night, or how in the hell I got home. I sit up and look around my room trying to look for a clue as to what happened, but found nothing except the normal messiness of my room. I throw the leopard print blanket off of me, and hop out of bed, steeping on an old tee shirt, a stuffed animal, and my cat’s tail on the way to my closet. “Sorry!” I say in a response to his hiss at me. “Did you step on Muffins again?” I hear Hayley yell from down the hall. “Maybe!” I yell back trying not to laugh. I strip off the lime green crop-top and black shorts I was wearing from the night before and started to search for something to wear in my closet. “If you’re going to get dressed with your door wide open, at least warn someone.” I turn to see Hayley, blonde hair straightened and down to her waist, standing in my purple door frame. “Oh shut up Hayley at least I’m wearing a bra and panties. Besides why are you creeping up to my room?”  I spit at her, a little harsher then I meant to. I search Hayley’s face to look for any sign of her being mad at me for snapping at her but I don’t see any. She was still grinning, knowing that I’m very testy in the mornings. Hayley was tall, about 5’6, thin, and unusually pale for someone in Georgia during summer. Her blonde hair looking very blonde for some reason today and her hazel eyes were bluer than brown today. “You look good today darling’.” I say trying to make up for snapping at her. This makes her smile grow even bigger, as she loves getting compliments because she is a very insecure person. “Why thank you darling. I wish I could say the same, but you look rather shit right now.” She says trying to sound sweet. I turn to look in the full body mirror hanging on the wall on the left of me. My auburn hair was in tangles and was sticking up in many different directions making it look at least an inch shorter than it is. My mascara was running, and my thick eye liner had worn off, looking pencil thin. I had body glitter of many different colors scattered upon me, and mud up to my ankles. “Hey Hell,” I say to Hayley using her nickname “What happened last night? We must have had a hell of a good time because I can’t even remember how I got home last night.” I look back in my closet, digging through the clothes at the bottom. I’m a very messy and disorganized person, and nothing is ever where it’s supposed to be. “I have no clue. Cory and I left around two o’clock. You were still doing shots with the twins when we left.” Hayley replied. She same over, and sat on my bed watching me search for a clean shirt. “Do you need to borrow something?” She said while giggling at my struggle to find something clean. “Yes please.” I say as I walk out of my room. I walk diagonally from my room to Hayley’s. It was the exact opposite from mine. Her zebra print bed was made perfectly, everything on her dresser organized, and everything in her closet hanging up. “Gosh Hayley why are you so OCD. You’re a 17 year old girl, loosen up a bit!” I walk into her closet, and start searching for something of hers that I could wear. Hayley has the ideal model body; decent size boobs, small frame, and like 5% body fat. She looked fragile, but that girl was a rock. Me on the other hand; I had curves. I had been told many times I had a “Marilyn Monroe” body. While Marilyn was a size 11, I’m only a 7. I finally find something that wouldn’t make me trashy so I throw it on, and join Hayley back in my room. “I don’t mean to be that way you know. It’s just I can’t stand clutter. Organization is the key to life.” She says as she stops organizing the makeup on my vanity, smiling at me. “What’s this? A letter from a secret admirer?” Hayley asks holding up an envelope with my name written in cursive on it. “I’m not sure,” I say walked towards her to get the letter, “Maybe it’s from whoever brought me home last night.” Right as I’m about to open the mysterious letter, my cell phone started to ring. I throw it on my bed and went over to my bed to retrieve my phone. “Hello?” I say answering the phone call. “Hello?” I repeat as I hear no response from the other end. “Did you read it?” A man with an Irish accent, and a deep voice said on the other end.