Tea Cookies

So, I guess I technically missed the cut off time for New Years. But anyway, HAPPY NEW YEARS EVERYBODY!!! I hope you had a great time bringing on the new year and I wish you a year filled with happiness, joy, and Love!

*Don't forget it's a Happy New Year by order of the Peaky Blinders as well

Thanks so much for reading and voting and commenting ((Don't Stop))❤️

I tried something new with this chapter. This should be exciting...

~

"Breathe, sweetie, just breathe," Polly soothingly said. Her hands were gently grasping the sides of Toni's perspiring face.

"That what I'm fucking doing..." Toni labored out along with her shallow breaths. She was gripping the sides of her chair.

"I don't like you when you're angry," Polly said, crouching before her.

"I'm not angry, I'm pregnant-ohh," Toni's interrupted herself with a sharp cry.

"Not for long," Polly said, looking down at her. "This baby is coming now."

"Fuck! Now?" John exclaimed. He realized he could not have chosen a worse time to call on Toni.

"Yes, John," Polly snapped, turning to face him. "Go make yourself useful and call Tommy."

~ A FEW HOURS EARLIER ~

"I don't cook," Polly said, over the telephone.

"I know but if you did it would be wonderful!" Toni chirped at the other end of the line. She was currently trying to convince Polly to come over and join her for a culinary activity.

"Oh God," Polly groaned. She really liked this girl, she did. But Toni could sometimes be such a fucking girl scout; it was annoying.

"Please, please, please?" Toni begged. "You know I'm pregnant so all I do is eat."

"Oh God," Polly whispered, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Please, please-,"

"Alright fine, just shut up," Polly conceded.

"Okay, come by in an hour," Toni said before hanging up the phone. She was looking forward to seeing Polly. She enjoyed spending time with her because, Polly reminded her of her mother.

Polly hung up her telephone, sighed, and slowly shook her head. What the bloody hell did I get myself into now? She wondered.

~

John wanted to see Toni. He had purposely been avoiding her place because of her current situation. Her pregnant situation.

But, he decided, it was time to move past whatever he felt for her and reenter her life.

He stood outside her door, a cigarette in one hand and a jar of flour in the other.

He knocked on the door before taking a pull of his cigarette.

It was a matter of seconds before the door was opened.

"John, what a pleasant surprise!" Toni beamed.

John could not help but notice her breasts looked fuller, her hips looked wider, and her stomach looked like it would burst any minute.

Still...she was glowing.

After hugging him and kissing his cheek she said, "Well, come in."

And he did.

"I brought you flour," he said, giving it to her.