Losin'

Kelly top left, Dallas top right, Cari middle left, Karma and Kaelan middle right, Knight bottom left, Kannon bottom middle, and Boo bottom right

I am losin' myself to find you

Yeah I'm dying it's true

It's never been about anything more or anything less,

It's all about you

Like I'm losing a war that I can't win

But I can't lose because I'll lose you

Kelly

"You stupid!" Kyron slapped me.

"Nigga don't put yo hands on me," I huffed.

"Knuck if you buck," Kyron hooted, squaring up.

"That moment when Kyron been smarter than you lately." 'Dell sighed. "I oughta hop out this window. That or beat cha ass."

"Let's do both!" Ky yelled.

"You slept wit her?" 'Dell asked.

"No man! I said I mine as well, Cari already thinks I am. She just gave me top."

"I should knock yo head from off top yo shoulders." Cordell crossed his arms.

"Do it. Just knock his ass out." Kyron whispered.

"I know neither of y'all niggas ain't talkin. 'Dell we gone act like y-"

"This ain't about me!" they shouted simultaneously.

"Look. Jordyn already knew how I was, and she chose to put up with it. I was faithful when I wanted to be," Kyron put his hands up in surrender. "Cari ain't used to the games and you being a dickhead. So you brought all this on yourself."

"That's the smartest thing you said yo whole life bruh. You deserve a snack Scooby." 'Dell patted his shoulder.

"But Kyron was right. That hoe is no good, and she's about to break you and your family down until you don't have shit. But you ain't tryna hear it so." Cordell shrugged.

"I really don't feel like going to this damn marriage counselor tomorrow." I ruffed my hair.

"Notice how he ignored me." 'Dell snickered. "You need to go to the counselor and a crazy doctor cause you've lost it man."

"I ain't lose nothing. I just need this to go smoothly cause if it does, it'll be harder for her to get a separation, but if it doesn't, she's got it."

"I say confess everything,"

"I ain't stupid nigga. That's tryna get us broke up."

"C'mon," he held up his son to me. "Do it for lil Saint."

~ Cari ~

"Really hoping all goes well tomorrow," I stirred my strawberry lemonade before taking a sip.

"You don't mean that," Jayda said and I gave her a look.