Chapter 6~

Masky's POV

My heart plummeted; along with the Autumn weather, and the knife in my hand. Toby had done this before, but this time it was my fucking fault. Tears flooded my eyes, clouding my vision. He was right. Coward. They streamed down my face as I looked at Toby. Knife raised high, tears falling. I took in every detail of his beautiful face and let out a sob.

"Please Toby, please don't..."

I whisper-yelled, choking on the sobs I freely let out. Anger suddenly washed over me. He said he wouldn't do it again. He lied. I compared Toby to a wolf. Beautiful, wild, and free; but when you get up close, they'll tear you apart, limb by limb. Liars and cheaters. Predators. Killers, for the right reasons. Toby. He was the perfect example of one. All just to stay alive. That was one thing they didn't have in common. Toby wanted to die. They wanted to live. My mind wandered off to how I could stop Toby and his reckless sceme to kill himself, while I was watching, of course. Still pissed off, it was hard to concentrate on saving him, without my mind traveling to all his imperfections that didnt excist. My eyes widened in surprise as an idea blossomed in my head. It was perfect. I looked up, dried tears had stained my cheeks, and new ones trailed over to replace them. Without giving my mind a chance to give second thoughts, I sprinted towards Toby.

Taking his knife held hand's wrists in my hand, I held it high above both of our heads as I took my free arm and snaked it around his waist, pulling him close. He fluttered his carmel eyes open, and let out a small gasp of suprise. Tears dripped off his luscious brown eyelashes and onto the frost covered ground, as he looked into my eyes.

"You promised, Toby."

I sneered, disappointed.

"I-I...You-..."

He started, but cut himself off with a sigh.

"I k-know..."

He stated sadly, studdering, due to his disease(s).
He had many problems, yet he was still perfect in everything he did.
I pulled him closer, forcing his body on mine. I took the knife from his hand, dropping it to the ground, never breaking eye contact. I wrapped my now-free-arm around his waist, securing him. He clutched the (bottom) hem off my shirt with both hands, fiddling with it. He blushed a dark crimson, and I smiled when he dipped his head down to hide it.

"I'm...W-Worthless?"

He breathed out, looking up with tear filled eyes. Bipolar. My heart shaddered. I had caused those tears of hatred, love, and depression. He was so beautiful. I was so ashamed of myself. He lightly pushed me away, and turned away from me. I signed heavily.

Toby's POV

He sighed heavily, signaling he was annoyed. Was I annoying too? That made sense. I started to trudge away when a gloved hand snatched my wrist.

"Toby, I love you."

He sniffed.

"Love is a strong word, Timothy. Maybe thats just another word you don't quite understand just yet."

I seethed, yanking my wrist free from his grasp.

"Help me understand, Toby. I want to love you."

He cried breathless. It shaddered my heart. I loved Masky. I really did. I don't care if he hurts me. I love him. His smile, laugh, chocolate eyes, soft brown locks, pale skin, muscular body, that blood stained-wore out-sun kissed jacket of his. He made me cry and laugh. He was so fucking gorgeous. I was in love with the man that loved cheesecake. The man that ate with his tongue sticking out first. The man thag laughed in the cutest way at the stupidest things. The man I wanted and needed.

I turned around and rushed to him, grabbing his neck in my hands. I parted my lips slightly and leaned upwards. This caused me to stand on my tippy-toes, reaching for his lips. He leaned down, saving me the trouble, and closed the gap between us. He softly planted his lips on mine, moving them in perfect sync. I caught up with his pace, while he wrapped his arms around my waist,(I rhymed~♡♥) pulling me closer to him. I smiled into the kiss as I grabbed a hand full of his hair in my hand, tugging it lightly. He pulled away and hugged me tightly. I returned the favor and clutched onto him.

"Tell me you love me, Tim."

I wanted to hear those words. From his lips.

"I love you, Toby.
More than anything."

I snuggled into him, and thought of what he said. My lips still tingled from his kiss, and my stomach was still in fits.

"I love you too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi-ya Cupcakes~! Thanks for reading this update, I really hope you enjoyed it. There is one thing I want to say about the story though. Yes, I know Masky has brown eyes not blue. I have no idea why in the second chapter I said blue eyes. Also, I knew Toby studdered when he talked. I just keep forgetting... So fuck it I don't care QuQ
Anywho, I hope you liked it~! Oh and Merry (late) Christmas and New Year! Hope you had good ones!

~Have a Marvelous day Unicorns~

<~♡Stay Kawaii♥~>