6- Toothpaste and Confusion

I added the song Pity Party by Melanie Martinez because it's awesome!

-
Isaac's POV

At the end of the day Logan took me home. I called Melissa to make sure it was okay for him to come over for a bit. She told me it was fine.

He pulls into my driveway and turns off his car. We both get out and I realize that we were the first ones home. I open the house door and show him inside. He looks around for a bit and then we go up to my room.

I lay down on my bed and he does the same. This is what we usually did. When we were younger we'd hide away in his bedroom and lay on the bed. We'd talk about whatever was on our mind. Logan was the first person to know about my father's abusive ways.

"I can't believe your back," I say, looking over at him. He returns the gaze and he smiles.

"I came back for you, you know," He responds. "I missed you, a lot."

"It's been years," I tell him. Logan nods.

"My parents wanted to move back anyways," He replies, "Things weren't going so well in Washington."

"Well I'm glad," I say and then start to ramble, "Not for the whole 'things weren't going so well in Washington' thing but for the—"

He cuts me off by placing his hands on my face and crashing his lips on to mine. My eyes widen at the contact but they soon flutter shut. My lips move in sync with his. His part and I slip my tongue into his mouth. His gyrates against mine and I let out a soft groan. I can feel him smirk against my mouth.

I straddle him, our lips never parting from each others. I feel his hands rest on my sides. My shirt rides up, revealing some of my skin.

The feeling of his lips against mine aren't exactly foreign. He was my first kiss, back in the day. We experimented with our sexuality when we were younger and confused. We never went as far as having sex, god no, but he did give me a lot of hand-jobs and I returned the favor. We were young, yes, but hey, I'm still a virgin.

"Missed you so fucking much," He mutters against my lips before pulling away. His hands start to undo my belt.

"Wha-what are you d-doing?" I stutter, looking down at his fumbling hands. He looks up at me with his brown eyes through his thick black lashes.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me!"

I look behind me and see Scott in the doorway.

Shit, why didn't I lock the door?

Well maybe because you didn't think you and Logan would be sucking face.

Shut up, conscience.

"Scott, what the hell," I groan, "Why are you here?"

"Maybe because this is my fucking room too?" He yells. I flinch at his tone.

I get off of Logan and Scott slams the door shut, leaving us alone. I turn to look at Logan, who's completely embarrassed right now.

"I think I should g—"

"No, stay!" I squeak, and then sigh, "Please, stay for dinner at least." He nods and then pecks me on the lips once more. I smile and kiss him again.