Chapter 12

Berlin

(Image above is a very sexy Osias)

My body tingled from my head to my toes as I woke to strong arms around my waist, holding me possessively against an equally strong chest. My instincts told me to snuggle even closer to the large man, and Casey whimpered happily in our mind as even more sparks tickled my skin from the contact. By the steady rise and fall of Osias's chest, I could tell that he was still sleeping deeply, so I opted to do the same. 

Right as I settled down once more, melting into Osias's tight embrace and drifting off, memories of last night hit me like a freight train. I felt my face heat up at the vivid images that flashed across my mind, just the mere thought causing my body to begin self-lubricating all over again. Although I was still reeling from the encounter with Max last night, Osias making love to me wiped all thoughts of him away. 

And when he slipped inside of me...

Oh God.

I slapped my hands over my mouth to hold back a squeal, recalling how incredibly full I felt last night, even before Osias was knotted deep inside of me. 

"Mm... Ber? Are you alright?" came Osias's deep, husky and incredibly sexy morning voice from behind me as he began to wake up. I shifted once again against him, burying my face into his arm that laid underneath me in order to hide the blush that was becoming worse by the second. It only served to make matters worse, as a moment later I felt something - a large something - lower down wake up as well, pressing gently against my sore bum. This time I let out a completely audible squeak, causing Osias's sinfully muscular body to shake with soft chuckles behind me. 

"Sorry, kitten. Morning wood." he stated nonchalantly, shifting his body away from me in order to stretch his arms above his head. I whimpered at the loss of contact, a dull burn flowing through my system before I scooted back over to him, laying myself down onto his chest and closing my eyes with a soft sound of contentment when the blazing fire in the pit of my stomach died down as fast as it was ignited. The touch of his skin was both a soothing medicine as well as a temptation, although I attempted to ignore the latter.

We laid still there for a moment after Osias wrapped his arms around me, simply bathing in the afterglow of our lovemaking last night. That is, until Osias decided to finally pipe up. 

"Kitten, it's time that we got up. There's a couple of things to get done today." he began, glancing at the slowly ticking clock on the far wall. "Is your heat dying down yet?" 

I nodded in response, burying my face in his broad chest as if I were attempting to use him as a shield to block out the rest of the world. It was concerning, how much comfort I found in those big arms of his. The mere thought sent a nervous tremor through my body, my cupid's bow trembling with both desire and apprehension, a pair that never mixed together well. 

"a l-little..." 

"Then we will just have to take a shower together, hm?" he stated matter-of-factly, although I caught the sway in his voice, indicating that he was expecting a bit more than just washing up.

"Y-you can't fuck me right now, Osi. My b-bum still hurts..." I whispered against his chest, slightly embarrassed at my confession. Casey objected to my statement, whining at the idea of not being connected in such an intimate way with our mate. I covered my bum with my hand a second later, almost to shield it away from my obviously horny, dominant mate. An angry growl ripped through his throat when I covered myself, causing me to jump in surprise.