Nathan and Matt: (1) - Kiss me intensly

• Dedicated to my friends ^.^

  Dedicated to:

ninjapanda - for ideas in writing boyxboy one shots. also, joining me in the boyxboy world!

mystic_mizuki-chan11 - (my competition) for encouraging me 2 continue this book cos' if it weren't 4 u i'd probably stop writing by now. (but i won't loose! >.<)

Kudensa101 - for insisting and wanting more of these one shots (the only 1 who is focussed on these stories. lol ^.^)

btw this is a 17 year old with an 18 year old <3 couple

     and others....

                                             Nathan and Matt: (1) - Kiss me intensly

  "Nathan let go of me!" I yelled as he grabbed tightly on my wrist as if he were afraid of loosing me.

Shoving me through the door, he slammed it shut after himself and pushed me up against the wall.

His entire body pressed up against mine; I moan in desire but refuse to admit it, "Nathan get out of my way!" I demanded but was cut off by his warm and gentle lips pressed against mine. My eyes widened as he reached in deep inside of me; exploring everything I had to give. My hands clenched at his broad shoulders and his fingers ran through my jet black hair, tugging on it gently. He stopped. I stopped. His eyes caught mine; aqua blue eyes they are.

  "Matt, you love me, right?" his eyes were focussed on mine, not lossing sight of them. I paused, this guy really does piss me off!

  "Of course not!" I yelled, but lost control as he pressed against me, harder and cuddled up to my neck. His warm breath was almost irresistable and intense on my neck, enough to make me shudder in his grip. I resigned, throughing the crown of my head back against the wall. I rest my hands on his muscular shoulders and pull him close to me.

     The little flicks of his brown spiked up hair tickled away at my neck, I shuddered. His nose nestled on the side of my neck and slowly began to kiss it intensly. His fingers ran through my hair again, tugging it as I through my head back in pleasure. Breathing heavily, I push him back, "Stop" I whimper.

Silence filled the warm air of his apartment. Both mind and soul were messed up with mixed emotions.

  "Matt" he whispers in my ear, almost with a certain ring to it. He reaches in and unbuttons my trousers. I grab his arm. He pauses, but then continues; reaching further and further down. I held my breath as he grabbed onto my 'mini me' in his hands and rubs. I clench my teeth, breathing heavier and heavier, moaning and moaning. His other hand pushing my back closer towards him, so close I could feel his heart beat rapidly. My head was hot and my entire body was hot with only the thoughts of having myself touched by his devilish fingers.

  "Tell me, you love me" he insisted, licking the side of my neck once with a flicker of his tongue. Closing my eyes firmly, I gripped onto his arm tighter in anger. The places he touches me burn straight through me, almost piercing through my heart. My stomach aches and my mind is becoming weak. Afterall, I guess I couldn't resist him. I release myself from the tension and through my head backwards as the rubbing stops.

  "Tell me" he grabbed my chin and faced it towards him. His arm going underneath my shirt and gently tugging the skin of my chest.

"I-I..." I began. His phone goes off and breaks the silence between us. I breathe; almost a sign of relief. Letting go of me, he reaches in for his phone but remains questioned.

  "I... I will never love you!" I pushed myself away from him and immediately ran out the door without taking a glance backwards.

     Clenching my stomach, I rest my back against the other side of his door, "I will never love you, again" I mumbled.