I look up at Tyler as he looks down at me with his smiling face. I put my hand on his shoulder, leaning up to kiss him. Tyler puts his arm under my neck, tangling his hand into my hair. I grab a hold of Tyler's face with both of my hands, playfully biting his bottom lip.

"I love you," I mumble into the kiss.

Tyler smiles, tightening his grip around my waist. He rolls over to lie on his back, pulling me on top of him. I put my legs on either side of his body, straddling his waist. I put my hand in Tyler's hair, placing my other hand on his chest. Tyler bucks his hips up, and I feel his dick press up against my ass.

"Morning wood?," I ask with a chuckle.

"Happens every morning," he tells me with a smirk.

"Well let's see what I can do to help with your problem," I say, giving Tyler a quick kiss.

I move away from Tyler's body, sitting up while still straddling him. I slowly run my hands down the side of his body, feeling the goosebumps appear on his skin. I giggle, leaning back down to kiss his chest. I kiss down Tyler's body, looking up at him as he watches me create a trail down to his thighs.

I grab a hold of Tyler's already erect dick, kissing up his length to his tip. Tyler lets out a moan when I run my tongue over his tip. I look up at him, and lick my lips which makes him laugh. Then I take Tyler's entire length into my mouth, making his laugh turn into a moan.

I begin to move my head up and down Tyler's dick, using my hand to pump whatever I can't fit into my mouth. Tyler grabs a handful of my hair, moving it away from my face so that he can watch me. I purposefully moan against his skin, and I watch Tyler throw his head back and swear when I do that.

Tyler pulls harder on my hair as I begin to move my head faster. I watch Tyler moan a series of "fuck's" while his eyebrows furrow. Tyler's chest rises and falls quickly as he pants for air. He slightly arches his back, grasping onto the bed sheets.

Tyler begins to sit up, not looking away from me as I continue to pleasure him. He tangles both hands into my hair, and leans forward to kiss the top of my head. Then he starts to push my head down so that I take him deeper in my mouth. Tyler bucks his hips up, and I feel his tip hit the back of my throat.

Tyler continues to move my head, and buck his hips until I finally feel his dick twitching in my mouth. Tyler moans out loudly as I feel him unload into my mouth. I swallow down every last drop, and then pull my mouth away from him.

Tyler puts his hand on my neck, bringing my face up to his. As I kiss him, I wrap my arms around his neck. I sit on Tyler's lap, straddling him once again. Tyler starts to kiss my neck, and I can feel him still breathing heavily against my skin. I move his head away from my neck, putting our foreheads together.

"I wouldn't mind waking up like this everyday," Tyler says while biting his lip and grabbing my ass.

"Maybe tomorrow morning you can do a little something for me," I say, giving him a smirk.

"Anything you want, baby," he mumbles, pressing his lips to mine.

Tyler wraps his arms tightly around my waist, rolling over on the bed so that he's now lying on top of me. I giggle as Tyler's beard tickles my skin as he attacks my neck and collarbone with his mouth. He kisses back up to my lips, and I continue to smile against his lips.

"Are you hungry?," Tyler asks when he pulls away from the kiss. "I know you already ate a little something just now, but I can make you a proper breakfast."

"What are you gunna make?," I ask, draping my arms around his shoulders.

"Whatever my princess wants," he says, kissing my nose.