Kidnapped, By One Direction by Claire_201

Description:

Right, I guess you could say this is like every other Fan Fiction out there, but that's highly impossible.

Annabelle isn't normal, she would hate being normal, even just with the with the idea being remotely normal. She's to weird to be classified as normal, probably even too insane to be put in a padded room.

So, when One Direction decide to Kidnap her for a dare, the only logical ending to the dare is that it end's up with her eating out Macdonald's. 

And now, she's on the One Direction roller coaster, having the time of her life and probably not the best time's of her life... hey, who said life's fair?

With her influencing the boy's, getting in trouble, pranking and becoming partner's with Simon Cowell for a paint balling tournament, what else could happen?

Oh, right, that silly thing called drama.

Girl's, fan girl's, boy's, enemies, friend's, food, laughter, pranking, and whole lot of craziness, you tuber's, actor's, photo shoot's, radio shows, fish, tea, lover's, hater's, fighter's, fire, bet's, money, but wait, will this end in love?

Maybe, maybe not, but for now... she's having the time of her life with her five best friend's.

Link: http://www.wattpad.com/story/1238754-kidnapped-by-one-direction