Klaroline | Happy New Year

Caroline Pov

Pretend Caroline is human

"Hey Nik! Guess what we should do tonight?" You said jumping up on the couch he was sitting on in the mikaelson mansion, reading a book.

"And what would that be, love?" He asked give you a smirk and wiggling his eyebrows playfully.

"Ew, don't think like that ya nasty," you said slapping him against the chest," I was thinking we should go to New York City to watch the ball drop!"

"Well, love, that's an excellent idea but we're in mystic falls right now, and New York is hours away."

"But can't you like vamp speed us there?" I whined and put on my best puppy dog face.

He looked at me trying not to cave under the state but he eventually gave in, "fine, get dressed, we're leaving in ten minutes."

"Yay! Yay! Thank you Nik your the best!" I quickly jumped up off the couch, gave him a quick peck on the cheek and ran off into Rebekah's room to borrow a dress- I hope she doesn't mind.

*fast forward ten minutes*

"Okay, I'm ready!" I hollered walking back into to living room.

He vamp sped in front of me, wrapped his are around my waist and said," hold on tight," then we flashed out of the mansion and sped to Times Square, New York.

< >

"Humph" we landed with a thud on the ground, getting a front row view and scarring a few passerby's near us.

"I can't believe we're really here Klaus!" I shriek in excitement, looking around at all the things going on around us.

"And it looks like we got here just in time," he replied pointing at the gigantic clock right next to the ball.

It read 11:57:00

"Oh my god three minutes til new year!" I say and pulled my coat and scarf tighter around me- I guess I should have dressed warmer.

"Are you cold," Klaus suddenly asked, since he saw me shiver.

"Yeah," I say shyly," I guess I'm kinda cold," I say with an awkward laugh.

"Here," he said starting to take off his coat," wear mine."

"No, no, it's fine, really." I said frantically shaking my hands.

"Caroline, I'll be fine, I don't get cold, remember? Perks of being a vampire, besides its the cliché thing to do," he said chuckling.

"Oh, right," I smiled sheepishly and took his coat putting it over mine.

We hadn't even realized that two minutes had passed and it was now 10 seconds until midnight.

"Ten"

"Nine"

"Eight"

"Seven"

"Six"

"Five"

Klaus grabbed my waist.

"Four"

"Nik, what are you doi-"

"Three"

"Shh, love, just go with it."

"Two"

"O-okay"

"One"

The ball dropped.

Klaus pulled me close, with his hands on my waist, mine around his neck.

Then we kissed.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" The crowd around us cheered.

We broke apart and I looked up to see he was already looking at me.

"Happy New Year,Caroline."

"Happy New Year Klaus."

<<<<<< >>>>>

OH MY GOD ITS MY FIRST VAMPIRE DIARY IMAGINE. HOW DID I DO?

P.S. I AM EXTREMELY SORRY IF IT HAS GRAMMER/ SPELLING MISTAKES IN IT I WAS FRANTICALLY TRYING TO RIGHT IT BEFORE NEW YEARS. AND IM GLAD TO SAY I ACCOMPLISHED IT WITH 2 MINUTES TO SPARE.

P.S.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR

Until later, Adieu

~Dani