Ch. 0 - Disclaimers

WARNING - Includes violence, language, alcohol, and a bratty teenage point of view.

I do not own anything- all rights go to Ransom Riggs. Except Rosalina- she's fucking ours.

So, I realized that this Book Series has barely any fan fictions on here, and it made me sad, so I decided to create one- this plot was five months in the making, and I don't know if I'll even finish it.

I just have a few things to say before this series starts;

1) Rosalina's Personality;
In the first disclaimer, I called Rosalina selfish. My character will not be the happy go lucky, innocent, vulnerable girl. She's egotistic and vain and she knows what she wants and how to get it- she's a liar and a manipulator and she likes to view people as trinkets on her vanity.
She is kind of a sociopath.
This is all due to her selfish upbringing and lack of friendship over time due to the fact that other girls found her as intimidating. My character will have more bad traits than good, so get over it.

2) Who I Am;
When I created this draft, I literally started Wattpad an hour ago. I'm a no face writer named Marietta, and I am the shiznit. I like cursing, so beware, and I'm kind of lazy and annoying. So damn annoying.

3) In Progress;
This book has been an outline for three months before I decided to do anything- and I'm posting this right after I decided to do anything. Their is no guarantee that this story will continue, so make sure to have backup stories in case I procrastinate or loose interest.

• ᗰᗩᖇIETTᗩ •

P.S. - That was my runner up for the cover. Rosalina will have the face of Melanie Martinez, but imagine her however you want. This is our character, not just mine.