20

tw// blood and violence

I drove like a bat out of hell. I had a few places to look for Shane, but his house was the first, and obvious choice. His car wasn't in the driveway, and I had no time to be wasting, so I just assumed that he wasn't home and went to plan b. The town pub. They sell drinks to underaged kids if you tip them well enough, so him and I used to go there all the damn time, and now it's a known fact that it's his favorite after school activity. Of course it was 3 in the morning, but that was a minor detail.

I pulled into the parking lot, and my breath hitched when i saw Shane's car parked in the front. I killed the ignition, and laid my head on the steering wheel, contemplating how well I would fare in prison. I knew that I was being rash, and just acting out of anger and fear. I should have listened to Phil. But if I listen to Phil, and turn back now, then Shane is just going to continue tormenting Phil. I thought better of bringing the gun, realizing that literally no good can come of it, and I hid it under the driver seat when I got out of the car.

I pulled my hood over my head and walked briskly into the pub, my hands in my pockets. I was met by the familiar scent of weed, cigarets and cologne as soon as I opened the door. I spotted Shane's other half, Cody, almost immediately. My face already started flushing. Rage filled my entire body, and before I knew it, Cody was under me, his nose broken, and my hand was gripped tightly around his throat, cutting off his airways. By the time reality hit me, it was too late. My fist connected with his jaw with a sickening crack. My eyes widened as he howled in pain, and I shuffled away from him, looking at my bloodied hands. shit. Cody wasn't even that bad.

"Wow Danny boy, I didn't think you had it in you." My head shot up at the sound of Shane's voice.

"I've got plenty left in me too." I growled. Lunging forward, only to be stopped by two of Shane's posse. They each held one of my arms behind my back, trapping me. Panic flooded into my body. I thrashed, trying to pull away from their vice like grips, a futile attempt.

"Just stop Dan." Shane started, pacing in front of me, a malicious smirk on his face. "Somehow... I knew you would come here. So as you can see, I was quite prepared for your arrival." He said, motioning to the empty bar, only him and his friends being present.

"I seriously thought you were too stupid to plan things like this. I'm impressed." I snickered.

"Ahhaha you're hilarious." He said, unamused. "Something's missing. Where is your little gay friend?" My smirk turned into a glare at the mention of Phil.

"Leave him out of this Shane, I swear I'll kill you!" I yelled, again trying to lunge in his direction only to be painfully held back, as I'm pretty sure both of my shoulders were dislocated.

"Shut the fuck up, Howell." Shane sneered, bringing his fist to my ribs painfully. I doubled over, ignoring the pain in my shoulders. Shane lifted my chin up, our eyes locking. I stared daggers  at him, willing the earth to crack open and take him to hell where he belongs.  "Such a pretty face, would be a shame if you made me put little scars all over it." He said bringing his oh so famous pocket knife up to my cheek.

"Your fancy fucking knife doesn't scare me Shane." I said, spitting in his face. Not my greatest idea. Two  seconds later Shane is thrusting his knife into my side, and I'm screaming out in pain.

"It doesn't scare you, Howell? How about fucking now?" he leans in close to my ear and whispers "I will kill you, if you try something like that again." He wipes his face where my spit landed, and walks away, with my phone. Im too dizzy and shocked to worry or wonder how he even got my phone. The searing pain in my torso has taken all of my attention and I don't know what Shane is saying, until I hear Phil's name.

"Can't wait to see you Philly, but if you think you're going to be slick and bring the cops, then I can promise you that you'll never see little Danny boy alive again."

"If you touch him Shane I swear to G.."

"What the hell are you going to do Dan! You can hardly stand, and you're about as intimidating as a pink butterfly. Give it 10 to 15 minutes you'll be passed out cold due to blood loss, so how about you just save your energy and shut the fuck up."

I opened my mouth to say something but ended up closing it. He was right. I had to focus on staying awake, so I could find a way to protect Phil.

"Kyle could you tie him to a chair? I'm going to need your help with the faggot." As Kyle let go of me, I should have taken that as my chance to run, but all I did was collapse, my legs feeling numb under me. Garret who was still holding my other arm stumbled and fell on top of me, obviously not expecting it. Shane laughed and rolled his eyes, muttering something like "pussy"

The pain of falling, mixed with the impact of someone falling on top of me, had me seeing stars. It was at this point I realized that I was helpless. I couldn't do anything for myself, much less Phil.

"Actually just leave him. He's too weak to stand, he doesnt need to be tied up. It will just make it that much more enjoyable for us when he cant do anything but watch as we play with his little boyfriend."

My body ached and I tried to sit up, only to be kicked in the ribs by Shane, hard, both hearing and feeling a satisfying crack. Tears streamed down my face shamelessly as I clutched at my ribs, trying to catch my breath. This is it, this is how I'm going to die.

A/N

heeeeyyy the story is almost finished, are as excited as I am?!?!