Chapter 11

when we got to the parking lot I lead Raven to where I had left my bike I motioned for her to get on she sat behind me holding on to my waist as we rode off she tighten her grip on me.

We got Raven and Bell home, I called a pack meeting I could'nt sit on this information anymore Caden had found a way into our territory twice.

I was alerted by one of the enforers that a Casey Shaw was seeking permission to enter our territory, I told them to let him through.

I had forgotten that Casey was coming to see Raven, I would have to brief Casey on the situation as I may need his help if we are going to war.

I needed to make things right with Raven but the issue at hand needed my attention, I had to make sure the pack was ready for whatever may be heading our way.

I pushed my hands into my pocket feeling the long hard box I took it out opening it looking at the diamond bracelet it went with the necklace I had gotten her for Christmas, Luke justin and I had gone to Giovanni's a high end jewellery store.

I had just paid for the bracelet when Bell had mind linked me saying that I needed to get to the mall food court as 2 guys that are not from our pack were there.

I know I can't buy Raven's forgivness but its a peace offering to show her how much she means to me as soon as I sort out this situation I would do whatever it takes to win Raven's heart.

I heard Casey pulling up in the drive way Bell and Raven where upstairs I needed to speak with Casey first.

I met him by the door " Casey how have you been." I stretched my hand out to him he shook my hand " I've been well how about you."

" I need to speak to you before you see your sister." I motioned for  him to follow me he had a puzzled look on his face, I lead him to my office.

" have a seat, do you know Caden Moss the future Alpha of the Dark shadow pack." I asked Casey

He took a deep breath sitting down before answering " I know of him and from what I've heard he's not all there a bit unstable."

I shook my head agreeing, " He has entered my territory twice in one week, how he managed to get in has been eluding me and I cant figure out what he's up to."

Casey looked at me knowingly " I understand your concern, Caden should not be taken lightly what are you planning to do?"

" I'm calling a pack meeting right now to inform the pack whats going on and for them to be on the alert, I'm going to sneak into his territory tonight to see what there up to."

Casey looked deep in thought " Alex you know he may be doing it on purpose to force you to attack him, he wants you to make the first move just be careful."

Luke mind linked me saying the pack had all gathered and were waiting for me

" There waiting for me lets get Raven and head to the meeting."

Casey followed me upstairs I knocked on my room door softly before opening the door Raven was sitting crossed legged on my bed watching the history channel she had changed into sweats and a racer back top.

She looked up at me she did'nt seem to be pleased to see me but I can't blame her.
Casey stepped from behind me she jumped off the bed and jumped into his arms.

I felt my wolf getting jealous I had to remind him he's just her brother.

After last night with Raven I went to Luke's room and slept on his couch he never asked me any questions and I preferred he left it alone.

He would rub it in that he told me to get rid of Jessica a long time ago if only I had listened I would'nt be kicking my self now.

I did'nt want to interrupt the reunion but I had to as the pack was waiting for me and I plan to start making it up to Raven.

I'm just hoping she does'nt reject my ass in front of the pack, I ran my hand through my hair breathing deeply.

" We have to go the pack is waiting."

They both followed me down stairs and out on the lawn where the pack had gathered I walked on to the stage and motioned for Casey and Raven to come on stage as well.

Everyone was looking at Casey and Raven probably wondering who they were there were hushed whispers among the crowd.

" Silence everyone" I held up my hands getting there attention I took a deep breath before speaking.

" Twice this week we had Caden Moss the future Alpha from the Dark shadows pack enter our territory, with out permission we don't know what his motives are but I expect everyone to be on the alert."

I left out the part about him having a letter with my seal  I did'nt think I should reveal that to everyone.

I turned to Casey and Raven who where standing behind me " I would also like to introduce you to my mate Raven Shaw and her brother Alpha Casey from the Greenland pack."

There was a round of applause and standing right in front the stage was Jessica she looked beyond angry her eyes where pitch black, she had to accept it Raven is my mate and Luna what Jessica and I had was just sex she knew that from the beginning and that's in the past now.

I will not do anything to jeopardize my relationship with Raven.

" as some of you are already know there was an incident last night  and I would like to apologize to Raven for what happened."

I took out the box and opened it taking out the bracelet and placed it on her hand " I know I can't buy your forgiveness but I want to make it up to you."

I held her around her waist kissing her on her lips she put her arms around my neck pulling me into the kiss.

Raven broke the kiss whispering in my ear " I will be going back home with Casey".
"The hell you are, are you willing to have your brother and mate go to war over whether you stay or go?"

**************

Just wanted you all to see whats going on in Alex's head.

What does Raven have in store for Alex tho?

What is Caden up to and what is Jessica going to do now that Alex has publicly claimed Raven.