1...

Percy's Pov :

I did it. I just finished the quest Athena sent me on. 'Why is she sending me on a quest?' You might say, and the answer is so that I can marry the love of my life. Annabeth.

I had just completed the mission and I was returning the Camp Half-Blood. When I entered the Camp, I saw a circle of people. I walked over to see what the fuss was about. When I got there I saw Annabeth kissing the new camper, Hunter Walker. My heart broke. What hurt, even more, was that my friends were egging them on. I stood up straight and walk over to Annabeth, and when I reached her everyone became silent. I tapped on Annabeth shoulder. She whirled around, a smile gracing her lips, and looked at me. "Here. Take this." I said, taking out a ring case. I shoved it into her hands. "I certainly don't need it anymore."

After I said that, I ran to my cabin and pack a backpack. It was full of the things I needed to survive outside of camp. After I packed, I made sure I had my sword, Riptide, in my pocket. I walked up the hill. I smelled the pleasant tart of the strawberry fields and decided that I was ready to go. I almost started down the hill when a person stepped out of the tree's shadow. I looked and saw Nico and Will. I smiled wryly, and said, "Goodbye. I'll miss you guys, and I hope you feel the same.'' With that, I started walking out of camp, but Nico stopped me. "I will miss you. Just remember that you still have a friend in me." Will nodded his head and smiled in agreeance. I faked a smile and thanked them. I turned around a ran into the woods feeling betrayed and used, yet slightly comforted. No one stopped me this time.

What did I ever do to them? I have been loyal and trustworthy. I have risked my neck more than once for all of them. While I was lost in my grief, someone walked in front of me and coughed. I looked up and saw my dad, Poseidon. "Hi, Dad, what's up?" I asked.

"You are no son of mine. You stole from and threatened me and your friends. Perseus Jackson, I disown you, and you are no longer welcome at Camp Half-Blood or Olympus."

With that, he left. I felt even more betrayed. I never did any of those things! But why would my father say that I did those things when he knows that I never would? Why would the people I trusted the most turn their backs on me?...

Authors notes:

So for the first chapter how did I do. Did you guys like it?
-Lue

Hello! This is MarineDolphin! The date is 12/13/16, and I'm done editing this chapter! Stay tuned for more!
|-MarineDolphin