6. Childish Games

6.
Childish Games

"Hi? Can I order six medium pizza's?
Two meat lovers, two cheese and two all dressed..." Kayla was in the midst of ordering our midnight 'snack' for tonight.

It's been two days since our lake scenario, and after that night we haven't really done much since we were given free days, which meant that we were aloud to do whatever pleased us. So far all we've done was watch Netflix, go horseback riding and kayaking.

Right now we were preparing for a little chill out with some friends from other cabins, like Alex Terrence ; Kayla's crush. I could tell that she's been so thrilled since the moment she woke up about Alex coming to visit.

"Okay the address is Cabin #13, Camp Crown. Lake Tahoe, California." She finished off her order. "It will be delivered in thirty minutes? Okay, that's perfect! See ya then!"

I was currently laid on the couch, curled up beside Mylo watching some Netflix. But only as friends of course. Nothing more.

"Move over ya big dumbo, you're hip is stabbing me." I teased, playfully. And he suddenly obeyed, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. We were both snacking on some sour patch kids (my favorite candy), watching Full House.

"Ooh, a cheeto!" Michelle said.

Mylo chuckled at her line, popping some more sweets into his mouth. I swatted his hand cautiously at the amount of candy he's been eating. I didn't want to mother him, but we've eaten too much candy for us to have diabetes and puke all over the floor.

"Enough, Mylo. We're eating pizza soon, and I guarantee you that I'm not going be the one to clean up your barf." Damn, I really do sound like a mom.

"Alright, momma bear." He let out a whine.

"Momma bear?" Raising an eyebrow. He smiled cheekily at me, returning to our Netflix session.

"Yeah, that was a stupid nickname, wasn't it?" He came to realization of that dumb founded nickname.

"Yeah." I laughed.

"Okay okay love birds, don't mean to burst your bubble but people will be coming any minute now." Kayla interrupted us.

"So?" Mylo shot an icy glare towards her.

"Get ready. I don't want the other Seniors seeing the two hottest people from our grade looking like crap, which is clearly the case right now." She said in honest opinion.

Gee, thanks Kayla.

"Thanks for your kind words." Mylo said in full sarcasm.

"No problem, macho." She winked at him jokingly.

I was kind of too lazy to change into a completely new outfit and do all of my makeup. What's so wrong with wearing a loose t-shirt with some track shorts?

I sighed, lifting myself up from the couch and went straight into my room. I thought this was just going to be a chill out? Unless they're planning to make this like some kind of party, whatsoever. I'm just praying to god that it's not the second option.

Haha, such a party pooper I am.

Since Kayla practically dragged my arse off of the couch to wear something presentable, I decided to wear a black  hoodie paired with some army green skinny jeans which made my legs look longer, and rather sexier.

Cute but not overdone...

Like most chicks at the club who overdress thinking that they'll pick up a few guys and get laid.