Chapter 48: Sleeping With Two Eyes Open

<-------vote and comment vv! :))) ***** Awesome fan made banner to da right!! :DD

~So here I go again, chasing you down again. Why do I do this?

**********************************************************************************************************

After a long time of staring at the note, I slowly made my way to the bed.

Maybe it’s not for me....

I held the envelope in my hands and flipped it over. A huge cursive ‘C’ is on the front. Ugh it is for me. My lungs stopped functioning as I slowly peeled the sealed envelope open. My hands shook, and I opened the letter. It reads:

C,

In the suitcase are some things I thought you would need; since I won’t be accepting you into my home ever again. Just walking by your old room will make me vomit. I promise you, your absence won’t affect me at all; I can just find other woman to occupy myself. But I can’t bring myself to letting you off the hook.

Didn’t get a good look of that homeless guy did you? All I did was roll in some dirt, and change my voice.  Let’s see just how long you last on your own, with me scaring the shit out of you. That's right I'm getting even, and I'm getting even good.

Sleep with two eyes open Sweetheart,

-V

What a reassuring letter. Now I feel completely safe in this filthy, small, disgusting motel room knowing that a 200 and something bipolar vampire is trying to get even with me. Thanks Valentine, really thanks for everything. Thanks for kidnapping me, thanks for torturing me, thanks for messing with me, thanks for almost killing me over and over again, and thanks for ditching me. What a good pal you are. "Now is the time to listen to my thoughts you loser!" I screamed to the room.

Someone yelled at me with very rude words from the distance, so I decided to shut up.

My tired eyes lingered to the suitcase and I reached for the zipper. Slowly undoing it, I flipped the top over. You have to be kidding me! On top of a pile of clothes is yet another note. I peeled this one open a lot angrier and read it.

Oh and I dare you to go for runs at night all alone. Unless you’re too chicken that is.

Smooches,

-V

He stuck a little Rooster sticker at the bottom with its head ripped off. The jerk even pointed an arrow and wrote 'you' in his stupid perfect handwriting.

“Argh!”  I crumpled the letter up and threw it across the room... “Why can’t he just leave me alone?” I screamed at the ceiling. I pulled out all of the clothing two of the ugliest shirts I’ve ever seen, and ripped up jeans with mud on them.

I totally threw these out!

Aw he even packed the pink fuzzy blanket; little bastard probably peed on it. Sighing loudly, I threw everything off the bed, and padded over to the small window of the room, which has cheap plastic blinds covering it. I pulled on the string to open the blinds, and looked out into the dark night. Hell no I’m going outside, he’s probably out there with a knife or even worse: his fangs!

Just then my stomach growled loudly. “No,” I groaned. Why does my stomach have to be hungry now when I can’t set a foot outside? Maybe if I just try and sleep it will be safe to leave in the morning. Vampires don’t like the sun right? Wait no; he’s been out in the sun. I really, really wish Vampires could only come out at night. That would make my life so much easier.